Thendral

Thendral Promos for episodes 30th Aug-3rd Sep (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged

These nonsense scenes are a way of getting more ratings.Angry

I'm also done with this serial.. I will continue to read the updates till Thamizh - Charu wedding. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promos for episodes 30th Aug-3rd Sep (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Ok I have nothing to say.. Gonna stop watching! Ouch

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Yes really frustrating.At the starting the doctor told that Velaayudham's condition will be known in 48hrs.Then after a month they shown that he is getting improved and is out of danger state coz of Thulasi.Then what happened? Innum one of the main characters in the serial kan kooda thirakaliyaa?
When are they going to show him?Confused

Yelaam nalaadaane poitrundhudhu indha serialla,ippo en ipdi?Ippo varaikum oralavu othukalaam yelaathaiyum except Velaayudham track.That track is lost completely for months.May 19th vizhundhavaru paavom innum kan kooda thorakala.Nejamaa avar ilaama ennamo pola iruku.I miss him a lottttt.UnhappyCry

Edited by Hema_M - 30 August 2010 at 6:17am

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hmm...Everyone said everything i have nothing to say...Im loosing interest...I will wait for 2 weeks..Still dragging then GOODBE TO THENDRAL!!

I hate TA mom...She is bad than the Devil...OMK...I have noo comments..Seriousa its crossing the limit...Gosh..Huh Huh Huh...!!Angry

I have many qns in my mind..Soo confused...Noo guesses anymore..!

Hema_M-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I (surprisingly) like how the story is going. I, mean, it has shown the depth of MM's love for his daughter. Remember, this was the same guy who was going to sell Thuls. Without TA's mom's verbal garbage, MM can't be shown as a good father.

I loved it when he holds TA by his shirtClap, as if demanding an answer. This is make it or break it time for TA. If he can stand up for the so called love of his life here, then there will probably be more problems, but in the end everything will work out.

If not, he can forget about Thuls or he has to follow his big brother and move out. But seriously though, TA's mom seems to have no brains at all.

Poor Thuls...again.Confused

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 30 August 2010 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
This is too much - going to college and spoiling some one's name. She has a daughter too won't she think of her? I think Dir wants to show both MM and Thulasi will hate TA so..... much and how he is going to win her back. What ever this is spreading bad message that people can spoil some one's name and image in where they study or work.

Porathadu poothum Pongi yezhu Tamizha ... You need to speak up for Thulasi now.

I agree with you all - I won't watch the serial for a while until both ladies keep their tongue under control.

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by Hema_M - 31 August 2010 at 8:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Shemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
omg Hema, thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooooooo shocked ennala mudiyalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! the marriage better happen!!!!!!! omgomgClapStarShockedSleepySmileTongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top