Colors Channel Complaints for YPNHK

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know how valid this is .I was just googling and just saw this website

Here in this website I saw many people complaining about serials .we can atleast voice our opinion that a decent  moral story became victim to trp and was treated very badly from the beginning without promotion or repeats.Just try typing on google consumer complaints/colors or paste this website.
We need to voice our opinion  so that in the future any decent moral story don't end like YPNHK๐Ÿ˜ญ.Seeing this even writers will be scared to write a decent story๐Ÿคข.

Eksie if it is invalid please close the topic

Thank you
  jas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thats also a good way... I added a complaint. :)
jasmine477 thumbnail
Ok thanks Mari

Now I'am more  confident we will
 "Hum honge kamyaab ek din ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

jas 
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JAS ๐Ÿ˜Š...good find....so many people asking for YPNHK REPEATS....colors what happened  ๐Ÿ˜ก....why did you become so blind and deaf when it comes to our serial ๐Ÿ˜ก......felt so happy reading all those comments....so many people thinking like us ๐Ÿ˜Š
jasmine477 thumbnail
@ PerfectYarav

I already send 2 complaints about  Colors  promoting serials with bad storyline ,I  requested  Colors  to retain YPNHK๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I wrote about  our show YPNHK  and its positive message to society.and how they forced cvs to change the storyline for that crap TRPS๐Ÿคข. If possible please sign.
May be we can make a difference๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Btw I forgot your name,Is it Ratna๐Ÿ˜•

jas
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reply here also

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/yeh-pyar-na-hoga-kam-ending-we-want-season-2-of-this-show-c433349.html
jasmine477 thumbnail
Reply here also

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/yeh-pyar-na-hoga-kam-ending-we-want-season-2-of-this-show-c433349.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Mari

I have replied at the above website and even commented your post supporting your views regarding season 2 for YPNHK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

jas
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jas.....yes my name is Ratna  ๐Ÿ˜Š

MARI.....commented.....hope all our members do too  ๐Ÿ˜Š