Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
HELLO 😊 😊
     I started watching this show for following 3 reasons
1) SUSHANT
          I liked him from Kis des days and was hoping to see him a lead in a show. Dreams turned into reality due to pavitra rishta... as the show progressed i also liked Anki
2) ARMAN
          I fell in love with the simplicity of this couple and loved their chemistry. I loved their shyness, their love for each other and their innocent expressions
3)STORY
           It was a brilliant story of a middleclass families and realistic. I was able to relate with their story.

I immediately got hooked to the show due to the above 3 reasons
Then came the dreadful day of divorce. But was still hoping for their reunion.
      But now if they separate Arman forever its enough for me to quit the show........
The story toh is bakwaas from many days but was bearable due to Arman.........
        Raha sawaal Sushant ka i dont need to watch this bakwaas serial for him. Will watch old episodes if at all missed him. Also sure he will quit if it is ruinad further.
           I hope cv's reunite everybody's favourite couple to increase the trp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree....thats the main reasons why I watch this show....

the cvs have totally wrecked manavs character..and r doin a good job of wrecking archanas..

I stopped watching every day after the divorce fiasco...have started to watch again hoping for the reunion..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I agree .. I dont think anybody started watching the show to see them getting married to different people ..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
still waiting for their reunion