Afghani Music

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hi !
i'm trying to put together an afghani dance for a cultural show but i have no idea where to get music from. i went on youtube and found some nice music but its all videos that have been recorded of dance shows and so the music is not very clear.
if someone has any suggestions/advice on where i can get traditional afghani music from or even recommend a singer/song-- i'd reallyyyy appreciate it!
thanx in advance
~Sweetoo !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Afghani Music" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
pls pls pls  !   anyone?! any help would be very welcome ! =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top