Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahahhaha πŸ˜†kya imagination hai nupur ki. That scene makes me laugh everytime I watch it. It's too good. But seriously nupur ke dimaag mein itne ache ideas aate kaise hain. πŸ˜† the stories he made up weren't so bad but nupur. I love the part when she was like defective piece samaj ke maine inhe chup chap apna liya 🀣 and yeah that's what makes mayur so unique, they don't sit around crying and weeping all day long. Like all the other jodis on tvπŸ˜†
Whatever story mayur end up having ArTi will do full justice to it but I really hope that for once the story does justice to ArTi and MayUr and we don't get another useless track
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I totally agree yaar mayank looked so hot when he did dishum dishum to the goons who misbehaved with her😳. The would be great. Also at the end everyone knows MayUr are going to be together so there's nothing to worry about. The creatives know that the day they seperate mayur they will end up shutting down the whole show so I don't think there's anything to worry about. πŸ˜› plus it would be a good change. Mayank is always either romancing her or fighting with her, it would be nice to see him jealous πŸ˜‰

haha i so agree with you! he did look so caring and so cute when he was beating the goons! haha and i hope w/e u said is true!

thanks for commenting! 😊
sidra1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Nahin yaar not really daily but I do watch it an awful lot of times. The scenes which I have seen the most are the barn scene and when mayur were telling their love story to the guy who locks them up in his house.(you remember the really crazy story of mayank being raped and nupur doing the dance to get him to forgive her) 🀣 🀣 and of course like all mayurians PBM and sajda 😳

hahahhaha lmao 🀣πŸ€ͺ🀣
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly anything can happen in MJHT,So now I have stopped thinking about it..Hope the reason is good enough
sidra1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

thanks for agreeing😳

yeah i wudn't mind a third angle coz i wud love to see mayu doing dishum-dishum..lol& his possessiveness...it'l be a fun track coz mayur are a hatke couple...they don't flow floods but mayur are fighters& winners...it'l be so exciting to see mayu win nups againπŸ˜›

I totally agree with both of you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ruexangel

maybe!
someone has suggested something like this before..
i think it would be better then her being angry or losing her memory

agree with her