*|One Year From DMG|* UPDATED P67/68|7th Aug,'011 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!! I love your story!! AR are soo cute!!! Please PM me every time you update!
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Hey.. !
Thank You for all the lovely replies
The next few parts are ready already.. I hope you will like them! :-)
Will upload the 3rd part soon in a bit !

-Dhwani
HeAvEnS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

Hey.. !
Thank You for all the lovely replies
The next few parts are ready already.. I hope you will like them! :-)
Will upload the 3rd part soon in a bit !

-Dhwani

waiting
Dhw@ni thumbnail
*|We'll Make Our Own Movie|*

This part is meant for 16 and above only.. Don't read it if you are under-aged.

... After dinner

"Riddhima.. Kya tumhe movie dekhna hain? "

"Hmm.. "

Armaan knew her inside out. She knew exactly what would relax her- A nice romantic movie.

He inserted the DVD and sat on the couch.. She brought in a bowl of popcorn and sat on the other end..

The movie started.. 10 minutes into the movie and Riddhima already felt the need to snuggle upto him. She shifted to his end of the couch and laid her head on his shoulders. She was so tired.
After a while.. He got up to switch off the lights because the maid had left and he hated lights while watching movies. He came back with a blanket for Riddhima and settled himself on the floor. It was quite humid-typical Mumbai weather.. So he switched on the air-conditioner.. And wrapped Riddhima tightly with the blanket..

During the movie, they passed the popcorn bowl from one to the other.. And Riddhima would unintentionally run her hand through his hair.. After a while.. He got bored.. So he nudged Riddhima and asked her to come down..

"No.. I am too tired to even move!"

"I'll give you a massage if you like". That did the trick. Riddhima wanted a massage badly. She got up from the couch and sat between his legs..

He hugged her from the waist and began massaging her neck. She sighed.

"Armaan, you are getting really good at this! Maybe you can do it as a part time profession." She winked.

"No baby.. This is exclusively only for you!."

"Think about it.. It can be like your supplementary salary! "

"So why don't we do this.. We'll start off with you.. For every massage.. I'll charge you 100 bucks."

"Wow.. ! That's cheap.. "

"No. Its not. Its 100 bucks a minute. "

"Rubbish. I am not paying that much.. I can't afford it.. "

"Your father owns a hospital.. I'm sure you're not all that poor! Take it or leave it. "

"My husband is also very rich.. But you see I'm very kanjoos at heart.. So you'll do it for free.. Forget that I had ever suggested the profession part"

"Ahaaan.. Smart! "

And they continued to watch the movie. At one point of time.. The scene was so intense that Riddhima's eyes were stung with tears.. And Armaan was engrossed into it as well.. Unintentionally, his hand slipped under Riddhima's T-shirt..

He began rubbing her waist tenderly.. He moved her hair.. And planted soft kisses on the nape of her neck.. Only to realize that she was crying..

"Oye.. Basket?"

She turned to look at him..

"No I am not crying"

"Yes you are"

"Ok. Yes I am."

He just smiled and shook his head. She looked so innocent. And she turned back to watch the movie..

He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.. She tugged at his arms asking him to wrap them tighter around her waist.. And he buried his face in between her neck and shoulder.. They sat there for a while.. Just Armaan.. And Riddhima..

He slowly slid her loose T-shirt down her shoulder and planted soft kisses there.. She turned around and planted a fierce kiss on his lips. Her fingers ran through his hair and she pulled him closer.. This close wasn't enough.. So she pulled him even more close..

She moaned.. "Armaan"

He pulled away..

"Armaan"

"Riddhima.. Please"

He slid his hand under her T-shirt and unclasped her bra.

The movie was over.. And the credits started rolling..

She felt his hands slid up underneath her T-Shirt to her stomach.. And higher.. And higher above.. Until she let out a moan..

She turned to face him.. He looked so vulnerable.. She shifted her position so that she could get an easier access to him..

She started unbuttoning his shirt. She wanted him. Every inch of him.. She unbuttoned it half way down. She lost all patience and slid her hands underneath his shirt.. To her disappointment, he was wearing a vest underneath.

Armaan laughed..

She tugged at his shirt until all the buttons tore away.. And she ripped it apart.. And forced it down his strong shoulders.. He pulled back again one more time and got rid of the vest.. Riddhima hugged him and ran her hands through his bare shoulders.. And pulled him towards her.. He wanted more access to her.. So he pushed her down to the floor.. And kissed her gently.. She pulled him harder and he was against her.. She leaned him to kiss him but was more fascinated with his neck instead.. .. '.. '

*RIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG'.! *

She worked his way to his neck and bit him hard on his collar bone.. .. ..

"Riddhima"

*RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. !*

"It's the pager.. Its.. your pager!"

He looked up and stretched a little to reach out to the pager he had left on the sofa.. He read the message and then lifted himself off her..

"Shit.. ! Sorry.. ! It's an emergency.. I have to go.."
Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
yeh pager ko bhi abhi aana dha?😡
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Dhwani you are awesome!!

The parts are awesome so cutee adorable and romantic 😳

Its so addictive ,I love this FF ! Please continuee soon !
liked it plz add me 2 ur pm list
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice romantic part ..poor ridz ...😆

update soon dhwzzz
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice parts