Page   of 70
Page 2 Page 70

Dhw@ni

IF-Dazzler

Dhw@ni

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
                                                *|ONE YEAR FROM DMG|*

*|Good Mornin'|*

A very beautiful room with off-white walls and very tasteful furniture in shades of blue.. The dark blue curtains were drawn.. And the room was semi-dark with just one slight ray of light passing through.. The wall above the bed was painted in a shade of turquoise blue.. With a large photo of a very cute couple splashing around in the sea.. There was something so endearing about the picture.. That you couldn't stop staring at it.. He was splashing at her.. And she was trying to stop him.. Almost losing her balance and falling in the water.. He looked sexy bare-chested and she was wearing a sleeveless white top with denim shorts..

A girl's husky voice spoke.. It was not Riddhima.. "Wake up honey! Wake up.. Its morning! Honey.. !" And Armaan jerked out from his sleep.. The alarm had set off with the tone.. And now it was ringing very shrill.. ! Riddhima.. ! HOW DARE SHE?! He pressed the "off" button.. He didn't fancy growing deaf at such a young age!.. She had recorded a new alarm tone and set that.. ! How he hated that stupid alarm.. But his mom had gifted him that as a kid and he would never throw it away.. !

He sat up in bed and looked at Riddhima.. She was sleeping.. A sight in the morning.. Hair ruffled.. A flick falling on her face.. A soft smile on her lips.. She had wrapped herself in the blanket.. Sometimes he just felt like staying by her side all his life.. Because she looked so fragile and angelic.. Only he knew what a non-fragile devil she could be.. ! He smiled.. She had this funny habit of wearing a pair of mismatched socks before she slept.. It was one of the few things he didn't know until they were married.. Her feet grew too cold in the night because of the air conditioning.. And she would have a bad bad cold if she forgot to wear them..

"Riddhima..! " "Uttho!"..

Riddhima stirred in her bed.. "Hmm.. ?"

"Its 6 o'clock.. Duty.. ! "

Her hand reached out to him.. And she softly tugged at his arm.. And kept on tugging till he slipped back in bed again.. Then she wrapped her hand around his waist.. Gave a victorious smile.. Pulled her blanket closer.. And snuggled into his chest..

"Riddhima jee.. !" "Please utthiye.. ! " No response.

"Baby.."

Her eyes flickered open a little.. She took a deep breath in and let it out.. And sat up a little.. He wrapped his hand around her and put his head on her shoulder.. His hair covering his eyes a little.. He let out a yawn..

He poked his finger and nudged her with it.. "Go get ready.. "

"Hmm.. ! I'm 10 minutes late already.."

"Yeah.. And wake me up before you leave!"

"A-rma-an!"

"Pleaseee.. " And with that Armaan went back to sleep.. He had late duty.. Plus Riddhima jee didn't allow him to use the bathroom before her in the morning because according to her he made it too messy! So as his daily routine, he would wake her up and go back to sleep for half an hour till she showered and got ready. His half an hour "beauty sleep" as he called it was very precious..
She got up from the bed wrapped in a beige coloured blanket her lovely hair falling all over her face.. She checked her watch kept on the bedside table.. And walked up to her cup board to remove a pair of jeans and a shirt for him and took out a chudidaar for herself.. She went into the bathroom to get ready.. She had a long day today.. And she was already running late with no time for a proper breakfast!

? 30 Minutes later

Riddhima came out of the shower dressed in a peacock green chudidaar and looked at her husband curled up like a ball on the bed.. He had dug his head into the blanket and all she could see was his hair popping out a little.. She walked upto him.. And.. Pulled the blanket off his face.. She smiled shaking her head and running her fingers in his hair..

"Armaan.. ! Get up! Mujhe late ho raha hain!.. "

Riddhima.. Five minutes!"

"Dekho Armaan.. Aaj naatak nahi! Tumhara yeh drama roz chalta hain! Pehle mujhe oothao.. Phir khud so jao.. ! Mujhe late ho raha hai.. Oootho naaa! "

"2 minutes!"

"ARMAAAN.. ! Tum agar abhi nahi oothe naa.. Toh Main jaa rahi hoon.. "

She was about to go.. And nautanki grabbed her by the wrist and made her sit next to him..

"Armaaann.. Subah subah!"

"Tumne mera alarm tune change kyun kiya? "

"Kya phark padta hain? "

"Phark padta hain Riddhima.. Phark padta hain.. " He said it in such a dramatic way that he could give a 1950's hero a run for his money! And the little pout on his face was something she could not miss.

She just laughed.. She was running late.. She had a surgery scheduled and she was sitting and admiring her husband's over dramatic non-sense early in the morning! She just smacked him right on his chest.. !

"Dr Armaan Mallik.. Mere paas abhi time nahi hain! Uttho.. Get ready.. Please have your breakfast and I'll see you at 12 noon in the hospital.."

She planted a small kiss on his chest and headed out..

Edited by Dhw@ni - 07 August 2011 at 8:50am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTvarsha_dmggodsakerash.guptadim.bhatiakajenARfanaticme_jiaaAditi-palannavtinderjulaikhaBlushhhhAnokheeahensevenJotz_92ams021diyachillGalwayGirlnIhArIkAkajenarshianyasweety7395crazyforkarankajenvirmandtothepalssoniaARnKSG4eveholic_fancuteshilpadmg_roks_antaramini_ksg_ARSanju_ARainsoniarahejaARCaskettFananushkajainAR-kashfrnd.of.frndzmansibhartiHazel-eyeAmoon.88sanjana25Harry93Ayesha87sweetshrutiJULIELmaggie131984pinkssarmaanlover_7cutiepreetHaniyaaKamal_23Chand_NisakshilovesARunknown.dhruvikaluvsKSGCutee999TheMelody.Fimmyz.e.p.h.y.rmoonlight2630shonagudia-Hiralious-AR_LOVERIshiaAanya.searchoffriendsamruta04KaranShilpa:)anjie22Reinesiddhika_ksg-Kruti.S-pari0706prettyasjennidha1983.:.MONA.:.-ArohaAngel-VKlovesFKNeeshoeAttractiveAdyasana.samirSanju_Ethereal-PathNorzcrazy4KASH_ARscarlet.moonsamadescaprigurlriddhanKaSh-Maneet-FanDulceTentacion.anumeha_rajatloveaboveall.herms_angelRummy.minchi-Anku-_Oishi_-Moni-sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|One Year From DMG|* UPDATED P67/68|7th Aug,'011" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhw@ni

IF-Dazzler

Dhw@ni

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
                                         *|INDEX|*

Good Mornin'-Page 1
Maggi Noodles-Page 2
We'll Make Our Own Movie- Page 5
Riddhima Armaan Mallik's Favourite Pastime- Page 8
The Coconut That Wouldn't Crack- Page 8
Dumb Charades On Our First Night- Page 12
I Take Back The Abuses- Page 19
CRAZY!- Page 24
The Three Surprises I- Page 30
The Three Surprises II- Page 35
Beautiful Life I- Page 41
Beautiful Life II- Page 47
Proposals & Panchgani I- Page 52
Proposals & Panghani II- Page 57
INDDIIIAAA 2011!!- Page 63
A MUCH NEEDED BREAK I & II- Page 67/68

Please do post your comment/feedback.. We may not be replying due to time constraints, but we read them and LOVE being appreciated(who doesn't?.. LOL) Happy Reading!

Edited by Dhw@ni - 07 August 2011 at 9:26am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaone_ashiJotz_92..Zahra..Hazel-eyejannat4everholic_fanunknown.Haniyaapinksscutiepreet-Kruti.S-siddhika_ksg-Hiralious-IshiaKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatherms_angelprettyasjenSanju_caprigurlsjain

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
awesome start
loved it
AR r so cute
cant wait 2 read more
plz con soon
plz add me 2 the pm list
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhw@ni

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
heyy dear
lovely part
plzzz pm me whenever u update
thx
dhruvika

Dhw@ni

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Dhwani...
Congrats on ur new FF hun...Smile
itis sucha cute FF....is dis...1 year frm da current track ???Wink
well its awesummm...i sooo wish 2 see AR like dis in DMGCry
plzzz cont. soon ....n can u add me 2 ur PM list...
thanx tc...
lotsa  love
JIA!!!!!Smile

Dhw@ni

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Dhwani its so amazing Day Dreaming
OMGG I enjoyed reading it so much .I didnt want it to get over .

Please update soon !  Big smile I cant wait !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhw@niherms_angel

anjie22

IF-Rockerz

anjie22

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Very cute part Dhwani....continue soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NOORINISHADhw@ni

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
wow...tht was cho chweet
i srsly luvd it
plsss keep updating
nd yeah i knw promises can b broken
but plss dont brk it frequently
lovely ff ........