Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I edited my post to clarify.  I was actually quite flattered by the VM.  Now enough of the sorry-ing.  LOL

Back to Sushant, I loved what Jeetendra said about him!  That was so nice of him to say.  It solidified that it's not just us young females that are so taken by him.  LOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I just love what Jeetendra said about Sushant not only about his smile,but also he gave Sushant compliment as human being also which was very nice of him.

No wonder Jeetendra doesn't watch PR as he can't see Sushant smiling face in itLOL

http://india-forums.com/video/television/97104-ganpati-festival-celebration-on-the-sets-of-pavitra-rishta.htm

Sushant is looking so cuteDay Dreaming

should I upload this video on YT also??

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Swat or anyone here have seen this performance on Sushant and Ankita??

I just saw this SBB segment yesterday and I don't know when did these both performConfused Sushant looks so thin here and this is second time where he is performing in a group with Vikrant.

Edited by nishr - 12 September 2010 at 11:26am

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

should I upload this video on YT also?

YES!

I missed Sid when I saw the recent SBB segment of Sushant and Ankita doing Ganesh darshan.  All of the buttons on Sushant's kurta were open, which was one thing on our wishlist.  LOL

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Swat or anyone here have seen this performance on Sushant and Ankita??

I think that was from the Ganpati special on Colors last year.  At least that's what their outfits make it seem like.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

should I upload this video on YT also?
YES!

Should I upload whole video or only the part my boy is speaking and is being praised by JeetendraDay Dreaming
I missed Sid when I saw the recent SBB segment of Sushant and Ankita doing Ganesh darshan. All of the buttons on Sushant's kurta were open, which was one thing on our wishlist. LOL

if you miss her then you should call her here and I think soon she will be back into spamming mood as Eid is over nowLOLLOL
@ bold: ROFL ROFL

So even you haven't seen that performance of Sushant and Ankita,wish we could get video link of that performance.

Edited by nishr - 12 September 2010 at 11:37am

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I seriously think it was the special on Colors from last year.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Small screen has a new set of male superstars who are calling the shots and wooing viewers...

Karan Singh Grover
No prizes for guessing this one. Ever since he broke into the scene, Karan Singh Grover changed the way Indian TV heroes look on screen. His rippling muscles, tattooed arms and boyish good looks have captured the imagination of young India. No wonder then that producers were forced to bring him back from the dead (in "Dill Mill Gayye") and in spite of having two left feet, KSG still managed to find himself in the top three of a dance reality show (by virtue of his tremendous fan power). He's currently doing the high on adrenaline reality show " Khatron Ke Khiladi 3", besides playing the male lead in "DMG".

Gurmeet Chaudhary
Post playing Ram in the epic "Ramayan", not many thought that the handsome hunk could do much. With the burden of a character like Ram weighing heavily on his shoulders, doing something different was a tall task. But Gurmeet planned his strateg well. His next stint was a reality TV show which helped break the mould of the divine character, showcased him as a human being. He then moved to the show "Geet ... Hui Sabse Parayee", playing an angry young man. But surprise! The audience has accepted his new avatar. What's more, the actor even plans to take a shot at films.

Sushant Singh Rajput
Ekta Kapoor managed to turn one of the most good looking actors on Indian TV into a scruffy looking guy from the chawl and he's still popular. The suave and dudish Preet (his character from "Kis Des Mein Hain Mera Dil") is a far cry from the modest and humble Manav of "Pavitra Rishta". The audience seems to have given him a thumbs up as the unkempt, long suffering hero. Guess shedding tears is the key to success.

Arjun Bijlani
Here's another actor who stole hearts with his angry young man avatar. Arjun Bijlani played the quintessential college dude, Mayank, with his silent killer looks in "Miley Jab Hum Tum", after a stint in "Left Right Left" . Paired with bubbly co-actor Rati Pandey, his character flourished and became one of the most popular in the show. Post the leap, his character becomes gambhir again and this time instead of a sulking teen, is a teacher at the college he studied at. Never mind the change, the audience still love him and given the fickle nature of most storylines, this comes as no surprise.

Aditya Redij
The model turned actor had a tall task at hand when he signed "Naa Aana Is Des ... Laado". Not only was it a totally women-centric show, the overwhelming presence of Meghna Malik as Ammaji made things harder for him. His initial negative character didn't cut ice with the audience, because if it's bad, it can only be Ammaji. But ever since his character turned positive, the women are loving the caring and sensitive Raaghav. It pays to be good looking and well dressed in the show.

Mishal Raheja
He started off as a teeny bopper in the intense prime time show "Love Story". But what a turn around it has been for the chocolate boy Mishal. The actor is currently stealing hearts as Dutta Bhau, the gangster in "Laagi Tujhse Lagan". Gone are the sweet smile and bright clothes. With a permanent scowl in place and matured sense of style, Mishal is emerging as the real bhau of Indian television and now is also a sedate anchor in "Mano Ya Na Mano 2".

Read more: Show-stealers! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Show-stealers/articleshow/6547127.cms#ixzz0zQ0H2qsg

Totally agreed about what the article has said about Sushant!!

Hailaa Swat even you God is in listDay DreamingLOL

Edited by nishr - 13 September 2010 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnesscoolpratz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top