Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 12)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iheartChai

IF-Rockerz

iheartChai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Haven't been in here for ages...I've been too busy at the JDJ AT.

Gosh, Sushant is doing such an awesome job on JDJ! 

Top 3 for sure as long as people continue to vote for him.  I hope it's not going to be rigged like what they did on ZND.  Sushant deserves to win it on his own merits.

ctnabilah

Goldie

ctnabilah

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

ctnabilah

Goldie

ctnabilah

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I HAD A DINNER WITH SUSHANT & ANKITA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Big smileWink

Edited by ctnabilah - 19 February 2011 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I've come here after such a long time... wow!!!

@nabilah::; You're such a lucky girl.. you got to meet that cutie!!! Aww, he's looking so handsome, and Anki too is looking great!!! And you yourself are looking nice in the pic.

I like what Anki's wearing. And I'm noticing that this is the same black shirt which he wore repeatedly after that.

Sushant--- you're looking hot, but I wanna see you in different clothes now. And Anki you better start shopping for him.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
OMGG this place is so dead. By the way was it active at any point. LOL

@Niki: lol it is his lucky shirt. Ankita told that in his recent interview that he likes that black shirt veryy much as for him it is lucky.LOL

Ok, did you watch today's SBB segment?

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hey nisha...!!!

Wow... so that is his lucky shirt.... but he can't be wearing it at every occasion na... at least he should mix and match it cleverly with some other jacket/blazer.

Noooo... I haven't seen the segment yet! Was it a cute one??? :-D

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Heyy can i join dis FC?

actually i was thinking of joining here before also but got busy in JDJ and PR jdj thread lolll..

@nabilah..dose pics are soo cuteee..u are soo lucky Big smile actually i saw some more pics of sush-Anki in same dress wid DID,Saregamapa guys in some supermarket dere i think..dere also dey were luking cutee..

i lovee him the mosttt in Black only but yeah i agree Black is getting repetitive and even in JDJ also he used to wear the same Tees only..he is either kanjoos LOL or soo busy dat doesnt get time to shop..ufff mujhse kehdete will shop lke mad whole day lolll..but he really luked cool in ZND in almost every costume except for dat Grey wid a blue tie lolll

nisha...can you post the YT link of yes'day SBB segment? upbulk is not working for me Ouch

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 02 April 2011 at 1:38am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top