Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

My Favourite part in this dance sequence has to be this I am gonna drag this moment in my vms FO Sho LOL

BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

But Dude Whats with the Jasmine Aladin Look with that Aladin Pajama's Confused Absolutely hate what Sushant is wearing but they both still manage to look cute..Approve

Edited by soul_angel - 17 September 2010 at 6:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnesslunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@Jia:  It's really okay, just forget about it now.  Anyway, it's not like I have ruled out any retaliation.  Tongue

@bonnefille:  Welcome to the FC!  Keep on posting, it's always nice to meet new Sushant fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

My Favourite part in this dance sequence has to be this I am gonna drag this moment in my vms FO Sho LOL

BlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

But Dude Whats with the Jasmine Aladin Look with that Aladin Pajama's Confused Absolutely hate what Sushant is wearing but they both still manage to look cute..Approve

my fav bit as well...shame it was edited in the ME...

gremlin.

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Passion Play

Jaskiran Kapoor Tags : short film festival, chd
Posted: Tue Sep 21 2010, 03:19 hrs

Pavitra Rishta's Sushant Singh Rajput is making movies for a short film festival
There are days when the 16-hour drill shift, the difficulty and monotony of playing the same character, putting on make-up, rehearsing the lines, working graveyard shifts, takes its toll on Sushant Singh Rajput. "However, I have something to look forward to and that is films," says the actor, who plays Manav in Zee's Pavitra Rishta. Take the three short stories he's been working on for a short film festival, a three-in-one project where he is the director, actor and producer. "I'm working on three short films for a short film festival and each deals with the human mind and emotions," he says, in town for a personal visit.

The first one, has been written by one of his friends. "It's a dark love story called A Subway." Then there is a story based on Stephen King's Death Row and Ignored Decibles, a film on schizophrenia written, directed and acted by Rajput. "Usually, doctors don't tell a patient he/she is suffering from this disorder, but my film deals with a schizophrenic discovering his disease on his own," he says. We are all imaginative at some level, he says, relishing every step of writing, exploring, researching. "It's this home work that excites me after long television working hours," he adds.

Rajput, whose heart lies in filmmaking and dancing, has come a long way from being an engineering student in Delhi to dancing for Shiamak Davar and finally giving it all up for Barry John's theatre. "After I moved to Mumbai, I had done theatre with Nadira Babbar and assisted Mohit Suri on pre-production for Raaz 2," he says. Soon, he was spotted by Ekta Kapoor who offered him a role in Kis Des Hai Mera Dil.

"In fact, I was about to leave for New York to pursue a course in filmmaking when Ekta offered me Pavitra Rishta. I liked the role and stayed on," he signs off.

link:http://www.indianexpress.com/news/passion-play/684945/0

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.coolpratzNeha_K

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Sushita's performance was the best in Maha episode...

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

*Sighs* Day Dreaming He is soo adorable and a gentlemen he was being soo sweet to those Drag Queens even though he was feeling a little uncomfortable dancing in them at first but still was dancing sportily with them..
He is soo Good Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzacoolpratz

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

*Sighs* Day Dreaming He is soo adorable and a gentlemen he was being soo sweet to those Drag Queens even though he was feeling a little uncomfortable dancing in them at first but still was dancing sportily with them..
He is soo Good Day Dreaming

he's looking soo good...
n his killer smile....Day Dreaming

lunza

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Sushant on CKDS (thanks to invisible nishaLOL for posting on youtube):

marjarry