*Sushant Singh Rajput FC* - Under Construction - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Huh, he did quite clearly say IIT Delhi.  Well then...

UNSOLVED MYSTERY!  UNSOLVED MYSTERY!  ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess at the least we know that he's apparently a genius; isn't IIT really hard to get into?
@TB ya it is quite hard to get into, though not for padakus and Sushant himself admitted that he was very padaku earlier..but this is really the first I think, I mean I have heard of ppl leaving IIT for other things but never for acting and dancing...but u know my hubby is IIT graduate (that too from the chemical stream ๐Ÿ˜‰) but he told me there are no scholarship exams for IIT ๐Ÿ˜• I mean ppl do get scholarships after they enter IIT if they apply for it and  financial status matters in that but there are no exams..
Maybe he went to both of the schools.... ๐Ÿ˜†

This is all so confusing.  I will have to demand some answers for all of our questions.  Now I just have to find him and get him alone for a few hours to do the interrogation process.  Not a monumental task at all, of course.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Maybe he went to both of the schools.... ๐Ÿ˜†

This is all so confusing.  I will have to demand some answers for all of our questions.  Now I just have to find him and get him alone for a few hours to do the interrogation process.  Not a monumental task at all, of course.  ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Just go to college near wherever he is going for film studies..then PM us...we will wait till then๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by soul_angel

Sushant and his million dollar smile๐Ÿ˜Nish Tempted me to make it ๐Ÿ˜†...Consider it your belated Birthday gift from me Nish ๐Ÿ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Pu0KSlTrk&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Arghhh I hate myself that I totally forgot about my suppose to be new adda ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก I'm such bad person๐Ÿ˜”

Jiaaaa why didn't you tell that I got this amazing gift for my birthday!! and couldn't you atleast remind me about FC or say me that you posted this.

Never mind I loved this gift uff Sushant smile killing hai killing *Rakhi ishstyle*๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ wish it was for longer duration๐Ÿ˜

IIT is Top ranked university in India and here students die to get into IIT and some toh start studying for it from 9th class๐Ÿ˜† even I took that exam but I didn't get into it as my ranking was not good enough to get my stream as I wanted electronics or computer science and neither the institute I wanted to get in๐Ÿ˜† But I'm sure he took AIEEE exam as its another engineering exam we crack to get into good university and i'm sure he did very well in it,so he got DCE.

According to his latest video interview๐Ÿ˜† he studied in DCE only

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdlsMu4mzY[/YOUTUBE]

but in that radio interview he said IIT Delhi๐Ÿ˜† though DCE is equally prestigious like IIT don't know what's the secret in this๐Ÿ˜† this seems to be equally challenging like Da Van Ci Code๐Ÿ˜† don't when will we get proper climax of this๐Ÿ˜†

--------------------------

Ok I watched yesterday epi after people raving about it,but frankly I didn't cry(may be my stock was over ๐Ÿ˜†) neither it moved me that much and I think it moved more by the performance of Sushant and Ankita than the scene as I totally didn't understand need of it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

One more thing KK voice + Sushant epxression is killer combination!!

now this show will go according to Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam track๐Ÿ˜• because tadap tadap song was played in bg.

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
@Nish...Haaaaaaw Nish you forgot Sushant's FC??Haaaww๐Ÿ˜ฒ and once again Haaaaww...How can you forget Sushant's FC Are you in love??that you have started forgetting most obvious things and places??๐Ÿคฃ
Isme Mera Kya Kasoor Hai? Its a video on Sushant so I'll post it in Sushant's FC right? Aur Nai tu kya Rakhi Ki FC me Post Karongi??๐Ÿคฃ
Dont worry Nish I'll make a better one next time on Sushant's smile each smile with much detail...
I watched yesterdays Scene too but it did made me sad Anki cried so convincingly...and both looked soo cute..both Ankita and Sushant acted really well may be cause I for the first time saw them cry at the present moment cause I started watching PR Last month...it was a first time for me so I felt it..
felt  very bad... manav was crying so bad...
excellent job done by sushant....
he's just perfect...
hey guys congradulations for second fc...well PR is not able to catch hold i guess now a days......i dont know dono ke sacrifices unko kaha tak le jayenge or hame kaha tak zelna padega.....