Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. Just started a new OS on Sid and Riddhima.
Both are in high school with Riddhima being the new girl. Just had an idea and so put it on paper. Smile

"High school problems."

The final bell had rung for the next class. The empty hallway seemed as if a tornado of chattering teenagers had it in a matter of few seconds. Sid came out of his class with a batch of friends, laughing. It had been a pretty good day so far and all was going well. His expression had changed from felicitous to boredom. The locker banged open as its numbers were slowly being fed in.

"Dude, I am really thinking of bunking this next. I can't stand that woman. She really has the ability to turn a pretty good day into a bad one." Sid had a solemn expression indicating his unfruitful experience before. "Fine man. Whatever. We'll see you after this class."

His friends had gone in a span of a few seconds. Standing beside his locker, he didn't notice a shy girl who had just reached school. Riddhima Gupta had just transferred from Southbank international school because of her dad's transfer of his job. Silently, she made way through the corridor with an anxious expression while looking at a piece of paper. Her first day of school had been ruined because of her being extremely late.

Sid was squirming in his place and was making his way towards the bathroom to check out his hair. Riddhima, in her anxiety, bumped hardly into him.

"What the..?" Sid was immediately taken aback with the bump. About to collapse, he quickly set himself up right.

"I'm really really sorry. I just didn't see you there. Please forgive me." Her words were out while collecting her books from the floor. Finally,after gathering everything,she got up and left without sparing a second glance. Sid was left bewildered.  "Weird girl."

Looking at her with an odd expression, he made his way out of the school grounds....

Well this is it..should i continue or not? Let me know guys..really appreciate your comments..Smile

Edited by Wafa_94 - 08 October 2010 at 12:25pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99EternalKarSimjyoti_wahianDsntmattermonalobomala1108TazzyAekthatigerpapialighteningbuzz..Naina..kiran255JATINTHAKKAR-jas--screwed.UP--Prithi-payyalLiashnaAnnaNAshleydocnussStarshineHuesprincess1...Noorya...Akankshaa.-Harshu-Rajiniliciousnorzar_Divya_indian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My SR OS/FF. High School Problems.(pg 16)8/10" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
hi

wafa this is a great start, liked it

do continue this OS of siddhima

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
m excited to read next................update plz.............

ShiningStar18

kusumfan

kusumfan

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
You should definitely definitely continue. It was great and too short. I would love to know what happens next, so please pm me when you update. And please do continue!

ShiningStar18

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
 You should really completely absolutely continue. Big smile

Another SR story where people are 15 year olds, why does it sound familiar ?? LOL

Anyway, awesome beginning. Loved Sid. Loved Riddhima. Thumbs Up

ShiningStar18

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
OMG WAFABig smile
it was brilliant! amazin! awesome!
i really like the school concept....and Sid bein the sexyface....
haiii first meetin and siddhima bump not bad yaar!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon and post a LONGER part this one was very shortEmbarrassed...
and plzz pm me when u updateWink

ShiningStar18

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

wafa this is a great start, liked it

do continue this OS of siddhima

norzar

Thanks so much Norzar..Hug
this idea just popped in my head and i printed it on paper..will update soon..Smile

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasangel

m excited to read next................update plz.............

Thanks Angel.Hug
Will update soon.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top