Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL I also posted this in another topic...but since Subodh & Mauli are shown post-leap....I hope AM-PM are shown too....I think they might add some comic relief to the show....hopefully they're not THAT stupid still

but what got me thinking is that if they had a crush on Anurag when they were kids....ab unka kya haal hoga....I mean if Tani can go completely gaga over his looks (like the rest of her sautansBlushing) then what about AM-PM...lol Tani will have stiff competitionROFL

PS- OK I'm gonna start calling myself Tani ki sautanROFLWink(join me girlsTongue)

Edited by Tani91 - 28 August 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisRosminadiroykapurmaheen55-Hina-khajju.shona.-Faith--Hoor-isomersSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AM-PM?" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I wish they come to the coffee shop too and faint seeing Anurag ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rohana.m--Anna---Hina-

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^I so hope that happens....because if it does I'm gonna be like --->.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
anyone with working eyes should faint when they see anurag Day Dreaming but I really want to see AM and PM too!!! I wonder if theyre still nerdy..but yeah, we do need some comic relief in the show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rohana.m-Hina-Tani91burgerchaap_dkmystery_

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
HAHA....I bet they are both good looking gals now and their big glasses will be so gone.

I just hope both of them has grown out of love for Anu just like they may have out grown their big glassesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
^actually I'm gonna laugh if they TRY to be negative...and it just falls flat on their faces....OR I hope that when Nupur comes they will help Tani and play tricks on Nupur and stuff....hopefully they're more loyal towards Tani

KhaLidaH-Hina-Soaps1

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Haha that would be interesting to see but i doubt they will be shown :P I guess Mauli and Subodh are there to be parrt of the love triangle....Subodh with Anu-Taani and I guess Robindo and Taposh will both be after mauli lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i would love to see AM-PM.....

the first think they will do when they see anu is faint....and then when they wake up they will say "Anurag Tum Kitna Handsome Hogaya Hai"......

and i hope they help taani to break anu-nupur relationship.....a comic relief.....

oh god i am dying to see the gang back....

anurag...taani...mouli...AM...PM...subodh...robindro....

remember guys anu always hits robi's head....it was so funny....i am dying to see the coffee shop event....the old gang getting together and refreshing golden memories of their childhood......

only his friends and taani can bring back our old naughty anu.....

rohana.m-Hina-Tani91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.