Page 1
Page   of 105
Page 2 Page 105

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hello every1 Smile
Here's another SS after completion of Bahara..
I just got this thought after some heated disputes among friends..
There are so many to finish but couldn't help.. Tongue

LOVE OF MY LIFE

Index

Prologue-pg1
Shot 1-pg5
Shot 2-pg10
Shot 3-pg14
Shot 4-pg21
Shot 5-pg29
Shot 6-pg34
Shot 7-pg40
Shot 8- pg45
Shot 9-pg50
Shot 10-pg55
Shot 11- PG66
Shot12- pg74

waiting for ur comments Day Dreaming

Edited by Kavya.... - 06 November 2011 at 10:51am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

keer456KaShxoxosuryavniannwesha09kkmouli.Suhasini.Miracle_leo-scarlett-gopi06MSD_VrushikaiheartChai-SnowKid-luv_kdmhmdkhajju...Nikhita...blueocean_787SweetAddiction.kmh2rockzz...Pwincess...P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: LOVE OF MY LIFE (SHOT 13-PG 91) Nov 6" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmh2rockzz

IF-Sizzlerz

kmh2rockzz

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
matlab r u going 2 write dis 1 orrrr nottttttt
waise sahi kaha pehle dosre toh likh doLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya....

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

He got up cursing and headed to board the flight instructed as his earlier flight which was supposed to take to his destination where love of his life was waiting landed up in an unknown place.

He got in and the airhostess led him to a seat. He mouthed a 'thank you' in a rough tone before settling down. A few minutes later someone sat in the seat beside him and he was least bothered who it was.

He wondered what wrong he done that God was testing his patience so much. Was one whole year which he stayed away from her not sufficient? He was so grumpy since the past few hours which was very much unlike him.

His cheerful nature was what she liked in him a lot and how could he frown anymore knowing she wouldn't like that. It was just the impatience to see her which was growing on him. He let out a deep sigh of relief and smiled cheerfully.

The person beside him turned in askance. He saw that he was equally grumpy as he was just a few minutes back.  He smiled at him and extended his hand.

"Hii.. I'm Prem.. Prem Juneja.."

The other person looked at him for a second surprised and then extended his hand.

"Hii.. This is Angad.. Angad Khanna.."

They stared at each other for a second and then yelled playfully'

"Premmmmmmmmmm"

"Angadddddddddd"

A few passengers who were already dozing woke up due to their jubilation. 

"Oyiii shaanti se baite raho.. pata nahin sham tak pounchenge ya nahi.. sone do.."

A man yelled and went back to sleep.

They ignored him and expressed their happiness on finding each other after such a long time. The last time they saw each other was when they passed out graduation. Somehow they lost in touch and it was now after an year they found each other.

"This is just unbelievable yaaar'"

Angad said still in shock.

"Yea.. it is.. I never thought I'd ever get into some adventitious meeting like this." Prem reciprocated Angad's shock.

"So, how's life???"

Prem asked him casually.

The sulk returned on Angad's face and it was very well evident to Prem.

"OMG very much chaotic. Handling business and then pursuing your dreams just arduous.. you know.." Angad answered but Prem somehow felt there was something else too.

"Oh' I remember now you always wanted to be a rock star.."

Prem asked him unsure whether it was the same dream if he was referring to.

"Yea.. I just started off a bit.. It'll take some more time for me to settle into it.." Angad told him deep in thought.

"Well Angad I know it's been very long since we last met but we're very good friends while in college' the shift after that didn't help us to maintain the relations but still you weren't apart from me.."  Prem started but was cut in.

"I know Prem.. I still remember all the fun we had. I had made a lot of friends in the meanwhile but still you are my best friend.. I have always thought of you in times I needed help and seems like god has finally sent you to me just in time.."

Angad let out his trouble slowly.

"My parents' they want me to marry someone.."

Angad let out the cat out of the bag and turned to see Prem's response.

"Wow that's great!!"

Prem smiled at him.

Angad looked at him in shock. Was it the same Prem?? The Prem who wondered how people get into arranged marriages.

"Premm.. You think it's great???"

Angad asked him still skeptical about what he heard was true.

"Yes I do.."

Prem flashed a wide smile.

"Pinch me"

Angad asked him straight and Prem pinched him hard causing Angad to shout.

"What's wrong in giving it a try?"

Prem picked a book.

"Enough.. Prem I'm quite serious. I always thought you'd be the last person on this earth to say that," Angad raised his question indirectly.

"Well we have so many predefined notions in our minds about certain issues but they hardly turn out to be true in the way we think.."

Prem said flipping the pages.

"OMG Prem Juneja preaching philosophy.. jus great.."

Angad stared at him surprised.

"Angaaddd"

"Ok now. Leave that now. Knowing my parents I suppose probably the girl would be waiting for me at the airport by the time I land." Angad let out a breath of frustration.

"Cool.."

Prem lifted his head from the book towards Angad.

"Premmm.. I always thought if only you were with me I'd have come up with some solution and when in reality I'm sharing it with you.. You seem to be least bothered."

Angad gave him an angry look as Prem happily flipped the pages of the book.

Prem closed the book and looked at Angad.

"Angad I think you're just over-reacting. They've just thought of a girl for you. They didn't ask you to marry her right away right.. So just talk to her and then think about it.. You haven't even seen her and already breaking your head to reject her."

Prem said shaking his head in disapproval over Angad's attitude.

"I seem like over-reacting. Fine!!! You'll know it when probably your parents make you meet someone when you land.." Angad crossed his arms and looked straight.

Prem let out a breath before saying,

"Angad'.. I'm married and yeah there will be someone waiting when I land.. My wife.."

Prem smirked as Angad stare at him agape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She checked herself in the mirror for the umpteenth time that evening which seemed so unlikely of her but still she couldn't help. After self praising herself that she was looking great, she went downstairs.

She bent down to take blessings when she was stopped in mid way and pulled into a bear hug exclaiming "Kitni pyaari lag rahi  hai!!"

"Thanks maa' ab chale' aapko toh pata hai na kitna gussa ho jaata hai agar time par nahin pounche toh.."

She said making sure the house was set to welcome him and then making her way towards the door.

"Maa papa aur'"

She was cut in between

"Woh dono directly airport pounch jaayenge' hum chalte hain'."

Both of them sat in the car and went to the airport.

They were at the international arrival section seated in the chairs at the end. Getting bored she got up to check on the flight arrival time. She neared the display when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Heeeerrrr"

Heer turned back to see her best friend standing right in front of her.

"OMG Kripaaa tum'. Kitne dino ke baad mil rahe hai'"

They pulled each other into a hug.

They were so excited to see each other after almost 4 years and started to put so many questions to the other. Their talk was interrupted.

"Heer Bhabhi'"

She turned in the direction of voice.

"The flight got delayed. I guess it'll take an hour or so' mom kahaan hai??"

"Oh no.. It's k Preet.. We'll wait' mom is there at the back near the coffee shop'  I'll be there in a short while."

She told him trying not to show her disappointment due to the delay of the flight.

"Seems like you've met your friend after a long gap, carry on'. I'll be there with mom.."

He smiled to both of them.

"Thanks Preet'. She's Kripa, my childhood friend and Kripa this is Preet, my cute devar.."

She smiled at him.

It was then Kripa noticed a faint red line in the parting of her hair and magalsutra in her neck.

After exchanging 'hi', Preet left leaving the two friends alone.

"OMG Heer' you're married!!!!"

Kripa shouted seeking everyone's attention while Heer gave her a slight smile embarrassed at the way everyone was staring at them.

Kripa then pulled her to a cafe there and got seated.

"I just couldn't believe this' ab jaldi batao kahaan?? Kaise??? Kab?? And most importantly to whom??"

"Chill dear.. I'll tell you everything but first at least give me a chance to speak.." Heer tried to calm down Kripa.

"Fine..  First tell me who is it?"

Kripa asked crossing her arms.

"He's Prem' Prem Juneja.."

Heer face lit up as her lips uttered his name with love.

Edited by premeer4rever - 31 August 2010 at 9:32am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphirenspn.92KaShxoxoharshiti_16harshadeewaniharshitideewanimunni_sheela.Suhasini.sweet_gurl93srikrithifriendsforeverhkptlsuryavniannwesha09Captain_PariPrincessPatel77..Naina..luvharshitimeeshti.-BabyCupid--scarlett-gopi06monaghoshmaria_awan-SnowKid-iheartChaisweetie_angelmoon_minePumpkinnMeraCheekuViratkhajju...Nikhita...MyInspirationzSukrutha...Pwincess...sweet scorpioNoor_PremHeerkmh2rockzzblueocean_787isomersSweetAddiction.sweta2005P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofsunmannee

matlab r u going 2 write dis 1 orrrr nottttttt
waise sahi kaha pehle dosre toh likh doLOL

You know once you get struck it's really hard to concentrate... if i don start this it'll keep haunting me..
don worry i'll try others too.. i've not abandoned them yet Wink LOL LOL LOL

kmh2rockzz

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
pls pls pls add me to ur pm list!!!!!

Kavya....

nisha1984

IF-Dazzler

nisha1984

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
nice start
update soon
please add me in your pm list

Kavya....

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awesomeeee prologue too good now waitingggggg eagerly for next part asap.

Kavya....

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome Prologue...

Kavya....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top