Its Not Sid's Fault (Ar fans most welcomed) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

None of it happened cuz of the pix! It ws Riddhima shouting DADDY HE RAPED ME DADDY HE RAPED ME! (which is understandable cuz she trusted Sid and thot he raped her) tht forced thm into marriage!
soo u agree it was a force marriage???😲
Originally posted by shamil

Evrything that happens in DMG is ofcourse due to sid.
hmmmm sorry shamil..i disagree everything in dmg happens because of CVS😆
oh yes its not sids fault its only armaan's fault for leaving riddhima and for still loving her right? the marriage was clearly a forced marriage riddhima dnt want to marry him she loved armaan even on the day of her marriage such marriage has no meaning..

None of it happened cuz of the pix! It ws Riddhima shouting DADDY HE RAPED ME DADDY HE RAPED ME! (which is understandable cuz she trusted Sid and thot he raped her) tht forced thm into marriage!
.no...then stella came wid the pics.....oh dnt get me worng (jst an eg )bt if u cum to ur parents shoutin this guy raped me..ur parents will ask u to marry him lol..Edited by mini09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _innocent_

<div></div>soo u agree it was a force marriage???😲

Ofcourse! hu says it ws LOVE?! no Siddhima fan says it ws out of love we all say it ws forced on both of thm! intially Sid may have wnted to marry Riddhima bt thn later he definitely wnted to leave her to Armaan bt thn LOVE BLOSSOMED n our cute jodi remained!Edited by Dsntmatter - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mini09

no...then stella came wid the pics.....oh dnt get me worng (jst an eg )bt if u cum to ur parents shoutin this guy raped me..ur parents will ask u to marry him lol...
a very gud point
sorry dear bt this is mah last comment.....this topic will be bashed like hell.i m outta here...n will req ol arians to leave Edited by mini09 - 13 years ago

Ofcourse! hu says it ws LOVE?! no Siddhima fan says it ws out of love we all say it ws forced on both of thm! intially Sid may have wnted to marry Riddhima bt thn later he definitely wnted to leave her to Armaan bt thn LOVE BLOSSOMED n our cute jodi remained!
hmmm i dnt think sid had any intention of breaking his marriage...even though he told riddhima she can choose...he was always in a way emotionali blackmailin her(of course u will disagree and i respect zat...like i said its my point of view and u have yours)
Hey TM, remember what I said??? These guys will see what they want to see....If someone's sleeping, you can wake him up...But if someone has deliberately shut his eyes, what help can you do???? So better let them think what they want to and Chillax...
Originally posted by saumzi

oh yes its not sids fault its only armaan's fault for leaving riddhima and for still loving her right? the marriage was clearly a forced marriage riddhima dnt want to marry him she loved armaan even on the day of her marriage such marriage has no meaning..

Which is why Sid tried to BREAK it!!! REMEMBER please read my POST! Both Riddhima and Armaan convinced Sid to STAY!!! remember riddhima sayin : tum ne mujhe pyar ka matlab sikhaya!