Its Not Sid's Fault (Ar fans most welcomed) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by coolsawariya

all of that happen bocz of sid so for me sid is responsible for AR separation....ow i dont hate sid anymore bcoz i dont care if he and riddhima remains in the show or not im loving ARSH...

Technically, AR seperation happened because of Armaan who left Riddhima when she needed him the most. Sid guided and supported her. The main person guilty here is Dr. Armaan Malik. However the intentions.
Originally posted by coolsawariya

all of that happen bocz of sid so for me sid is responsible for AR separation....ow i dont hate sid anymore bcoz i dont care if he and riddhima remains in the show or not im loving ARSH...

This is wht I dunt understand abt AR fans! Everything happened cuz of Sid? which part of it happnd cuz of Sid? the next i noe u guys wud probably blame Sid for the tsunami! please explain wht u mean n trust me i will clarify!
Originally posted by mini09

N U KNW...Y OL THOSE THINGS WERE HAPPENIN.cz sid took sum stupid pics of ridz...

ur rite mini
Originally posted by _innocent_

Honey! Sid REFUSED Riddhima bt Riddhima BEGGED him not to! the gurl he loved begged him nt to leave! hww cud he leave!
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

aww...how could he leave... 🀒
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Technically, AR seperation happened because of Armaan who left Riddhima when she needed him the most. Sid guided and supported her. The main person guilty here is Dr. Armaan Malik. However the intentions.
technically the reason AR GOT SEPERATED WAS CUZ of zat gun manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(who shot them)
Originally posted by _innocent_

<div></div>technically the reason AR GOT SEPERATED WAS CUZ of zat gun manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(who shot them)
exactly...i m a science student technically word to use mat karo mere saamne... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

N U KNW...Y OL THOSE THINGS WERE HAPPENIN.cz sid took sum stupid pics of ridz...

None of it happened cuz of the pix! It ws Riddhima shouting DADDY HE RAPED ME DADDY HE RAPED ME! (which is understandable cuz she trusted Sid and thot he raped her) tht forced thm into marriage!

pics were not d only reason for sr marriage then y ppl blame him only?
Evrything that happens in DMG is ofcourse due to sid.
AR fans will not accept anything less than that.

Some of the fans who are giving lectures are as old as 12 years and will tell u sid is completely wrong if he wants his wife's attention. The man is selfish becoz he doesnt want his wife to think abt her ex all the time. He is a 'desperate' if he wants his wife to give him priority..lol

They forget the reason why sid asked armaan to 'move on'.
They ignore the fact that the sid saved the guy who was bent on making himself a chutney/sauce (had sid just looked on, these fans wud have complained even then is another fact, lol) and that no husband can ever tolerate his wife bothering about her ex 24/7 days a week.

Now that armaan is going to fake love with shilpa, the blame again falls on the poor guy;
Yes, sid asked armaan to move on..but did he tell him to fake love with shilpa?? armaan  could have just faked happiness instead of trying to show he is in love with another girl.
anyways since its become a habit of blaming sid for everything I dont expect AR fans to see reason.