Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: riddhan

the topic is about sid wat it has to do with armaan dreaming n if armaan dreams about ridzs how does it affects sr lyf 😆😆😆n don't make me laugh that it was lusty 😆😆

Dude she ws jus trying to console me cuz i ws getting negative response and she spun off topic so u decide to go further!
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Dude she ws jus trying to console me cuz i ws getting negative response and she spun off topic so u decide to go further!

but to console doesn't mean say things which wil irritate others
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhan

but to console doesn't mean say things which wil irritate others

Im sorry tht she spun off topic n i bet she didnt mean any harm
ManEet_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@Dsntmatter- Totally agree with u...
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: deadlykiss_KaSh

@Dsntmatter- Totally agree with u...

thnkx!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Completely  agree..👍🏼
Sid is no way responsible for AR's separation because if we rewind some of the show,it can be seen that evidently,Sid had refused to marry Riddhima after she consumed poison..it was Riddhima who forced and begged him to marry her..
Even after their marriage,he gave his wife a chance to choose between  him and Armaan(which husband does that!??)
Even then Riddhima refused to break the marriage so how is he responsible for all this?
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

This thread is nt meant to be for ARMAAN! For God's sake! its a justification thread for SID! therefore i didnt find it necessary to repeat the whole Armaan leaving Riddhima story! Every one noes the reason n this thread dsnt serve tht purpose i even said it in the last paragraph. please READ the thread and thn REPLY!

lzolzz i replied to that awlso
it was little ridz n little sid's fault
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mini09

.WEN SID SAW RIDDHIMA TAKING POISON ,,he should hav stoppd thr only...it was clearly a forced wedding..

eaxctly he shloud have stopped there man when u know the girl is not ready and has committed suicide what made u marry her wasnt that signal enough for Sid that she will never be happy with him and he heard once heared himslef Ridhima saying to Shahaank Armaan mera wajood ka hissa hai jissey mein khud se cha k bhi juda nai karsakti...........everything was clear........
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This topics needs to be reviewed for the Voilations , Hence, for the time being closing it

Closed.