Its Not Sid's Fault (Ar fans most welcomed)

Posted: 13 years ago
Nw it has been said and said again tht every thing is Sid's fault! Everything tht happens against the prgression of AR track is quickly blamed on Sid. I dnt understand hw anyone cud do tht? hw cn u conveniently blame everything on Sid?! when its clear he tried his best to let go of Riddhima! Nw to prove this we need a recap of events in DMG:

Firstly Armaan left and Sid tried to help Riddhima find him on the request of Dr.Shashank. he falls fr the girl during the search bt dsnt realise it. N thn due to unwnted circumstances (rape, pix n etc) they had to gt married! If u try and remember Sid ws actually reluctant to marry her cuz she commited suicide! Try and remember! and thn he tried divorcing her many times! bt she ws insisting on remaining with him, the guy loved her and if she insists on something he wnts hw cn he refuse?!

Nw Armaan heads home and Sid arranges AR's first meeting! (sum may argue tht he did this to test riddhima bt y wud he even test Riddhima if he wnted to force her to b with him! he wnted to noe if its him she loves and thts y he did this cuz he knew if he simply tld Riddhima she wud never agree to it).
Then he divorced her officially and remember the bball court scene b/w him and Armaan (its enuf to prove wht he intended). during dis Dr Shanky convinces Armaan tht Ridz is most happy wid Sid! (again hw cn u blame Sid for AR separation). Sid ws very reluctant and he thought Riddhima still loved Armaan. Which is why he wud get mad when Armaan wud persuade him to be with Riddhima.

Finally a convinced Sid tries to give his love life on more shot. So hw the hell has Sid forced himself on Riddhima? or even forced Riddhima away frm Armaan on the basis of thm being married? or even caused AR separation?!

Some AR fans are nw saying tht Sid is forcing himself on Riddhima. Well he isnt! till date he had been very patient with Riddhima neglecting him. He knew Armaan needed to move on and Riddhima ws willing to help him on this. Bt nw Riddhima ws becoming the problem for Armaanz healing process, so he reacted. Hw long cn a husband bear their wives in contact with their ex lovers bt Sid is doing it cuz he is UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT and is no way playin GAMES as ppl hav claimed earlier cuz (again) he is too innocent for tht sort of thing.

No comparisons were made b/w Armaan and Sid therefore i expect no such comparison to be done in the replies to this topic. This thread is started for the sole purpose of justifying Sid's character, anyone with opposing view is requested to come forth with their opinion.

Last bt nt least, fellow Siddhima fans please do not hesitate to support Siddhima when their being taunted! respond logically and maturely!
Though agree with u mate...But it won't make much difference...Those who want to hate him will hate him anyway...They have already decided that...They will never accept the fact that Sid is a HUMAN HERO...He has certain flaws as  we all do, as every being except God does.....So he too makes mistakes...But the best quality of this character is that he learns and grows from his past mistakes...He's not perfect but he improves on himself....That's the best thing we should acknowledge about this character...
Originally posted by coolsawariya

dont like ur post

dnt like my post? lol tht ws short n unexplained
Originally posted by RehanSinha_XR

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Though agree with u mate...But it won't make much difference...Those who want to hate him will hate him anyway...They have already decided that...They will never accept the fact that Sid is a HUMAN HERO...He has certain flaws as we all do, as every being except God does.....So he too makes mistakes...But the best quality of this character is that he learns and grows from his past mistakes...He's not perfect but he improves on himself....That's the best thing we should acknowledge about this character...</font>

yh i noe bt i thought of instead of making a Siddhima post lets try n make amends guess dsnt work much nowadays!
.WEN SID SAW RIDDHIMA TAKING POISON ,,he should hav stoppd thr only...it was clearly a forced wedding.. Edited by mini09 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mini09

.WEN SID SAW RIDDHIMA TAKING POISON ,,he should hav stoppd thr only...it was clearly a forced wedding..

If u watched the whole episode he saved her life and thn refused to marry her! it ws her begging and her fathers expectations frm Sid tht stopped him frm leaving her on the wedding nyt otherwise he didnt wnt to marry her
Originally posted by Dsntmatter

dnt like my post? lol tht ws short n unexplained

all of that happen bocz of sid so for me sid is responsible for AR separation....ow i dont hate sid anymore bcoz i dont care if he and riddhima remains in the show or not im loving ARSH...
Edited by coolsawariya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mini09

.WEN SID SAW RIDDHIMA TAKING POISON ,,he should hav stoppd thr only...it was clearly a forced wedding..

He stopped, remember? He was about to refuse when Riddhima insisted. Tsk tsk. Some people really suffer from partial amnesia. Remember the bad things but forget the good.

riddhima couldnt have said no..cuz the guest was there already..meaning more embarrassment for her family..if she didnt marry sid.............. hence in a way it was pressure from society.... i agree mini..he shouldnt have went through wiz it

If u watched the whole episode he saved her life and thn refused to marry her! it ws her begging and her fathers expectations frm Sid tht stopped him frm leaving her on the wedding nyt otherwise he didnt wnt to marry her
N U KNW...Y OL THOSE THINGS WERE HAPPENIN.cz sid took sum stupid pics of ridz...