Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
aww thanx guys!!....I am so glad you liked these videos....love you allπŸ€—πŸ€—....muah, muah!

@ all the reserves - take your time guys and enjoy watching our adorable SSC in action πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wickedangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati98

πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanx Gina for the video's. Loved this track,and really,no one can woo better than Sam..........I have told many times but........nope................no luckπŸ˜‰ You know what I am talking about don't you? Only If.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awww I am sure sweety it will happen one of these days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....love yaπŸ€—πŸ€—....muah!
wickedangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: aveksha

Gina, thanks for these vidoes. I love the title that you have to your post. Mohit is the sweetest and the most adorable Sardar and Sanaya is the most beautiful and prettiest makhna. I enjoyed watching all the videoes but the last one is my the most favorite one. The way Sam holds her hand, kisses her, the passion I saw in his eyes for his Chasmish, the expressions were mindblowing. You're right this is one the best Sajan tracks along with Morena one. Thanks to creatives and I want to make a request to them that keep on making such a fantastic track on Sajan. They are the most loving. The reason behind watching this show is just THEM!

thanx aveksha πŸ€—....will do hon!...which track do you think I should edit next?
wickedangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey gina Wow awesome Mindblowing Topic......πŸ‘πŸ‘.....Tussi great Ho Ginaji just greatπŸ‘πŸ‘.....SSC-makhna track was n is one of my very Favourite Sajan Tracks...I just love N Still miss this track...Especially Our sweet Cute n rocking Sardar SSC.....SSC ie Samrat ie Mohit is the cutest N the most handsome n adorable Sardar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰......and Gunjan ie Sanaya is his Gorgeous, sweet , beautifull makhna ....Ssc n his makhna rock πŸ‘πŸ‘they look so cute n Mindblowing together....I just loved watching all the videos again gina Superb work πŸ‘πŸ‘..U r a genious πŸ‘πŸ‘......Muah n hugs to u from me For refreshing all my Ssc-makhna track memories....πŸ€—πŸ€—...........thanks dear gina u rock..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

aww thanx gunjan!!....you are the sweetest!!.....love yaπŸ€—πŸ€—...muah, muah!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful work gina I always loved SSC track and you had made a archive of that track and I really love u for that Thanks a ton for this work I love u muaaaahπŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that is so sweet of u to share that . i really like it. it was so nice
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OUR PRIDE N ADORABLE SARDAR EVER. OUR OWN SC .THANKS 4 THE THREAD GINA πŸ˜‰
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanx a loads n tons Gina...great effort dear.....Now at one place we can get all the januable n cute moments of our sweetest, cutest, adorable Sardar n the world's most beautiful Makhnaji....

Not to forget, thanx a ton to Ashi di, for sending me the link to this post!!!!

Great work dear.... πŸ€—

Aditi
Edited by Dr.Zombie - 13 years ago
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashizin

* RES* πŸ˜† gosh makhana ji tusi chha gaye πŸ‘ pehale dekhlu then i will reply u gosh u made my day as u remind me our januable 's makhana act and cherry on the cake our sanaya's mithi chhoori epi πŸ˜ƒ

tussi toh sach mein chaa gaye ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rocckking post shweta😊
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks GinsyπŸ€—..our friendship means alot to me & so does SSCπŸ˜³πŸ˜†