Miley Jab Hum Tum

adorable sardar and his sweet makhna (videos)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

wickedangel

IF-Dazzler

wickedangel

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hey everyoneHugHugHug

Gosh its been such a long time since I made a post here!.....for the past few days I have been editing out one of the most awesome Sajan tracks ever, the SSC track....

Has anyone seen the movie 50 first dates? (if not then you really have to watch it)...I absolutely adore this movie because it showed in a very simple way what true love is all about...you have to watch it to understand what I mean...but anyways I brought it up because Samrat in many ways reminds me of Henry (the main guy in that movie), who does anything and everything possible to make the girl of his dreams fall in love with him every single freakin day!!....always makes me wonder why someone would make that much of an effort for another person but I guess unless you have been in love for real its hard to understand it...

This track that I have edited out for all my sajan deewanis is one of my all time favorite Sajan tracks ever!...its because it showed the depth of feelings these two beautiful characters have for each other...it showed that love isn about romantic dates or songs or whatever...its about being there when the other person needs you the most whether they asked you for help or not...its about keeping the other person first no matter what the situation and its about not letting anything, not even your own ego or pride to keep you away from the person you love...

I want to dedicate these videos to some of my amazing friends who have been there for me for so long without me having to ask for it, shru, ragzy, aashi, meens, aaru, aani and pari...and to my new adorable friend anu...they are all very special to me and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for being my friends...love you guysHugHug..muah, muah!

hope you guys enjoy watching this track again because trust me its one of those tracks that never gets old! Wink 

-with loads of love
gina

Edited by gina87 - 29 August 2010 at 8:22am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermahbkumarsajanangelrosecutieShaitaanSundari1gunjan7SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERitzMYattitudeangelshyyasriAnjali_12-Aastha_Mohit-x..Anki..x-SanzAngel-SwaNia_2AnotherAdmirercool_tuliHealMeForeverEtherealSanz..Meera1101XDevilsDesireXMahiiiDiyaS-Drishti--Priti11-naz17555MoNayaHolicPragPrishna_DBPSitsAishSanzPaRudholicBainganaashizincharmee_sammy.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "adorable sardar and his sweet makhna (videos)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wickedangel

IF-Dazzler

wickedangel

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Edited by gina87 - 28 August 2010 at 7:20am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshamohit_rockstarrosecutieShaitaanSundari1gunjan7saniya.xSIZZZLERitzMYattitudeSwaNia_1Anjali_12yasri-Aastha_Mohit--SanzAngel-Meera1101AnotherAdmirercool_tuliEtherealSanz..x..Anki..xSwaNia_2MalikaDiyaS-Drishti-naz17555-Priti11-Prishna_DBPSitsAishMoNayaHolicPragBainganSanzPaRudholicaashizincharmee_sammy.ayesha.

wickedangel

IF-Dazzler

wickedangel

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hope you guys liked it!!

p.s. if anyone has any ideas about which track you would like me to edit out and post next then please let me know!Embarrassed

Edited by gina87 - 28 August 2010 at 7:24am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshaanuvermarosecutieSIZZZLER1gunjan7ShaitaanSundariitzMYattitudeSwaNia_1saniya.xyasriAnjali_12-Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101-SanzAngel-HealMeForeverEtherealSanz..AnotherAdmirercool_tulix..Anki..xSwaNia_2naz17555DiyaS-Drishti-Malika-Priti11-Prishna_DBPSitsAishMoNayaHolicPragBainganSanzPaRudholic.ayesha.aashizincharmee_sammy

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
* RES* LOL gosh makhana ji tusi chha gaye Clap pehale dekhlu then i will reply u gosh u made my day as u remind me our januable 's makhana act and cherry on the cake our sanaya's mithi chhoori epi Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermawickedangelSwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2HealMeForever-SanzAngel-

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Res!!!Wink 
awwwwwwww....awesome-blosome topic gina...wanna hug u for making this wonderful topicHugHug  SSC-makhna plotCool......one of d most memorable n lovable monaya's act asusual n also thanks for posting d videos tooHug haayyyyeeeee let me go back to my sajan's nostalgiaDay DreamingLOL but vl edit it soon honEmbarrassed

Edited by meera_20 - 28 August 2010 at 8:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1wickedangelSIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2-SanzAngel-aashizin

wickedangel

IF-Dazzler

wickedangel

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
awww aashi, meera you are welcome!!Hug....I hope you love it....because I adore this track...I swear I can never forget our adorable sardar!...gosh I miss him!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7-SanzAngel-Meera1101aashizin

XDevilsDesireX

IF-Rockerz

XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
RES aww gins this is one of the wonderful track of sajan.Thanks a lot sweety will edit soon

wickedangelSwaNia_11gunjan7-SanzAngel-aashizin

mohit_rockstar

mohit_rockstar

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
nice topic..i was very much missin our ssc and his makhna ji...thanks 2 u..:) i wish we get our sajan back soon tho they r already bac wid a bang.. Wink

wickedangelSwaNia_11gunjan7-SanzAngel-aashizin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top