Laagi Tujhse Lagan

what about dutta dancing? - Page 5

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

nazia...I was thinking about dutta dancing too...OMG...actually, I missed the ZNKD's last episode....so, was watching it and then thought about Dutta and Naku's weddign and I so wanted them to have a sangeet.

and the awesome thing this time wuld be...if u rememebr Dutta and Naku's sangeet on 16th march, Dutta was fuming at everyone for throwing this party, even when Sups singsa song for him, he so wanted to run away....he even slaps Baaji...(btw, thats my fav Dostaana scene 😉)....

but this time, if there is a sangeet, he himself will get up and sing and dance, make Nakus family get involved, give her all sheepish, romantic looks....

the difference wuld be this time he wuld initiate the song n dance.....well, hasnt he been initiating everything since Anna's episode....😉

aww really... even u thought about this??😆..hmm.. ya i want him to thoroughly enjoy his wedding...i mean not dancing like a professional but holding babi's AS's hands and making them twist their legs a bit...
im sure that he wont behave like how he did on 16th march DD..he will surely enjoy his wedding..at that time he was still confused about supriya but now he has a resolved mind regarding nakku...so i guess he will enjoy even if baji teases him...

i would love to see dutta asking nakku to come to him (isharon mein) and nakku blushing and feeling shy..and im sure that when he is asked to dance by Baji..he will give those killer looks to naku asking her to join him 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg dutta dancing would be a treat to watch....but i dont think it will happen...he is too serious for all that..maybe he can dance in nakkus dreams
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: stranger in us

omg dutta dancing would be a treat to watch....but i dont think it will happen...he is too serious for all that..maybe he can dance in nakkus dreams

we cant predict CV yar datta may dance but i wont be odd. CV will do there brilliant work yar. all we have to do wait and watch.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I somehow cant see Datta dancing.He is not good at that.