Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

-ARLover-

IF-Dazzler

-ARLover-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Guys.. I am starting a new FF... Plzz do let me know whether i should continue or not...Plz...

I wonder why I was sooo CRAZY ABOUT YOU'since the very beginning'.
Was it the charm'the beauty' the personality'or the nature'.??? Probably everything'Smile

Well Hi, I am ARMAAN MALIK, CEO of the Malik n Gupta Industries now. I would describe myself as rich, handsome, The most-eligible bachelor of the town {The people around the town say so ;) } Girls just drool over me, They can die for my looks too.. But I can die only for My LOVE ~ Riddhima Gupta

Ridhima, My childhood friend, my best friend, my LOVE, she is a sweetheart' Her looks- Any guy can die for them. But she is a very down-to-earth person. I think she loves me too, But it is just a feeling. She is an outgoing person though n loves to meet new people. Currently she works under me in the office.  

Ridhima's dad n my dad have been the best of frends since the very beginning. Both of them have equal partnership in the industry n together they make the world's bestest business company.

Shashank uncle is very sweet n kind. He loves me like his own son.  I love him a lot too.
My dad, Mr.Billy Malik, loves me a lot too but favours Riddhima mostly. Though I love it!!

Padma aunty is the world's bestest cook though Ridhima says my mum is the world's bestest cook n we often have an argument over this n we come onto the conclusion that both the mums are really nice cooks.
My mum, Mrs. Ananya Malik is the perfect housewife like Padma aunty. Both the ladies love me a lot n so do I.

Riddhima is two years younger to me n has just finished her college course. She has been supportive n caring ever since the beginning. We have been the best of friends since our childhood. We share everything with each other. I have no idea since when my friendship turned in love. I just wish she loves me back.

Whenever I see her bonding with my mum, I feel she is like the PERFECT BAHU any mother would look for. N I know secretly my mum n dad also want the same.

Lets just hope Ridhima loves me too!! Big smile

Now that's the introduction. Plzz do read and comment whether I should continue this ff or not.
I have my exams coming but this thought came in my mind n I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all. Let me know soon!!

Love you all
Shatakshi Smile

INDEX:
Intro- Upar dekho Tongue
Part 1- Page 4
Promo-Page 9
Part 2- Page 10

Edited by -ARLover- - 30 April 2011 at 7:31am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987--AN--simple_sweetammy_amnasweetkajenWeird_MenIhArIkAdiyachillStupidcupid1234Anokheeswahassanjana25Caramel_21scorpio95cuteshilpadmg_roks_antaraholic_fanz.e.p.h.y.rmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGCrazyy_Fanvidu87Kamal_23pinksscutiepreetprachi06-Fizzi-nyxx-Prithi-shonagudiaAR_LOVERKaSh-Maneet-Fanloveaboveall.anumeha_rajatnidha1983Norz.Optimism._Oishi_-GoogleWithMe-sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Crazy About You* AR FF..Note-Pg13" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged

hey yrr,,

i loved the Intro.! Big smile
it was great...ClapClap

i just hope Riddimaa Love's him too ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
or else... Arman could use his charms always !LOLEmbarrassed

Update soonTongue,
Pm me wen eva you update !

Love MahaEmbarrassed

Edited by Hello_01 - 28 August 2010 at 4:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ARLover-

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
trt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ARLover-janu1610

holic_fan

Goldie

holic_fan

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
loved it.... continue soooooooon :)

-ARLover-

anjie22

IF-Rockerz

anjie22

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hey Super intro continue soon and do PM me whn u update next....

-ARLover-

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hey dear...!!!
Nice intro....it seems to b a sweet love story :)
do continue soon...thnx for the Pm.. :)

-ARLover-

z.e.p.h.y.r

IF-Dazzler

z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Very Nice..
Continue soon Thumbs Up

-ARLover-

Norz