Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
After a great weekend of MoNaya drooling Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..i'm back with another non-sensical theory on SG. I know its quite weird..but this idea came in my mind, so though of sharing wid u guys.

Well..most of us are STILL hoping that Gunjan will see Sam's pain. We also feel that there might be a rift b/w GuNur. I mean, if Gunjan comes to know that Nups didn't lose her memory and she stayed away from her and Mayank for the reason that they didn't look out for her after the accident (the most stupid reason ever). In this case, Gunjan will be completely heart broken, coz obviously, how cud Nups think of something like this. And then, she wud realize that it wasn't Sam's fault. Her own sister ditched her, thinking that MaJan have moved ahead in life and never bothered to ask abt her. 

This option still holds..but tbh..i don't think, it will be like this. Wat I mean is, i don't think, Nupur will think of something like this (that MaJan forgot her and moved ahead n all)..coz in this way, her character will take a turn (towards being non-understanding, and slightly negative) and the MN fans, esp. RP fans will not like this at all.

This is where I thought of my new theory. I'm sure, it'll confuse u further..still, i wud like to give it a try.

There is a possibiltiy (Diya n I have discussed this also) that after the accident, Nups was in a critical condition..and for more than 2 years, she was unconscious (for some odd reason). When she gained her conscious back, obviously, she started looking for Gunjan and Mayank (as any normal person wud do Wink). And as Nups is a hatke piece... she invloved Dia with her (no..no, not OUR Diya..the other one, who just came for 3 epis LOLLOLLOL). Remember, Dia said that she saw someone like Nups in China, during meditation..but Nups has given her life history in an orphange. So..this clash in stories, mayb coz, by doing so, Dia hit 2 birds with one stone. She told this to Mayank and they both gathered info from the hospital. Secondly, she came to know how SGM were after Nupur's death.

This she conveyed to Nupur that SG and M's lives have COMPLELETY changed after the accident, primarily, coz of Nupur's death. SG have broken up and Mayank hasn't also moved ahead in life (watever...except for designing a car..and having a 2-day affair with Ria). So, this is all Nupur's plan to bring SG and M back to life. That 007 type of a call that Nupur made...well, mayb, it cud b to Dia ConfusedConfused.

Now, we see that Nupur is very much inquisitive abt Gunjan being unfair to Sam..and why she broke her engagement. Gunjan is the new dhakkan, who doesn't know that it was an accident *head desk*. And then Nupur asking Gunjan abt wat decision she has taken regarding wearing the ring again (which Gunjan has in her hand coz of some Magic or Miracle LOLLOL)..Maybe, this is the main aim of her plan..to re-unite SG (which we sooo didn't want). Also.. she's bringing the old flavor back in Mayank's life Wink..from the pt, where she left him..to continue their story from that very point.

Reason why i thought of this..i feel CVs feel try n make Nups a mahaan character here. And will show how she joins the broken linkages od everyone (can i have the "uff" icon here??!! *head desk*)..The thing that hurts the MOST is..how SG are being ruined. The SG of S2 don't even exist now.

Wat say girl??? Wud love to know ur take Embarrassed

@ Anu: Forget abt Jay..He's already very much "bigda hua" after hosting MC LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1010NaBoleTumNa...naz17555Aabha.MDiyaSkavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aysha1010

Groupbie

aysha1010

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@Anu- Did I mention the spelling mistake before? I remember I was going to, but don't remember if I did!! ConfusedLOL

You don't have to apologize!! Hug Its not a big deal!! And anyway, I'm very very used to my name being spelt incorrectly!! LOL But thanks for editing it anyway!! HugHugHug

Jay's dating someone?? Who?

And when are your exams getting over??

@Diya- Haven't watched the entire episode but I really want more of Sanaya on MC!!! She rocked!!!

@ Ashu- I'm still busy drooling over MoNaya. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Now I'll try to forget them and read your theory!! LOL

Edited by aysha1010 - 30 August 2010 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
oye ... come on msn!!!!

well, it would be very convoluted thinking on Nups part ... WHY shd she pretend to have memory loss and be someone else .. wouldn't coming back as Nups directly solve both those problems anyway - SG's and Mayank's? So I'm leaning more and more to two theories ... either Nups actually having memory loss, and all those wierd expressions she gives when she seems to remember, are not her actually remembering and pretending she doesn't ... but whatever is being said SOUNDING familiar to her and so she says it ... ok, I was being super-confuzzulating here ... what I mean is ...

like when she says to Sam - yeh tumhari aadat hai ... about coming in through the window ... it's not that she actually remembered and is pretending that she doesn't .. it is ACTUALLY memory loss, but somewhere within her subconscious, those memories are buried, so without her knowing why, they are coming to the fore ...
as to why she claims she is who she says she is ... maybe the ppl who found her, told her that this is who she is, and showed her pics and all, and she has no reason to disbelieve them ... maybe the other Nups was a humshakal ... so for three years she has been living that Nups' life, and she just accepts that she is who they all say she is ... okay, i know this part sounds silly, but then to explain her return, some part of the track will have to be pretty stupid anyway ...

okay, and my second theory is, that she IS somebody different, and Dia has told her about MSG and asked her to help because they are stuck in limbo ... Inception again LOL ... and has given her some background as to how to behave ... so obviously, she won't mind helping SG, but she will not let Mayank come near her cos she actually isn't his wife at all ... but in the process, she is falling for him like the old Nups did ... by fighting ... same name, same face, same habits ROFL

I would actually like this better ... cos it would be a genuine twist ... but then it might derail SG because of Gunjan's dhakkanness, so better not risk it ... unless Gunjan realises through this that whatever it is, Nups is gone and will never come back, Samrat is here, she loves him and better than spending her whole life pining for her sister, she really needs to move on ... and here Nups could play a role by behaving LIKE her sister, and so whatever she tells Gunjan as a disinterested outsider really does make Gunjan see things more clearly as something what her sister would have actually felt and wanted her to do ... and that would actually be quite interesting ...

But if she is actually pretending ... it might be for some filmy reason, like being unable to have a kid, or having some disease ... and so hoping to make M hate her and forget her ... I find that lame in the extreme in movies, and it will be equally lame here ... but it entails the least amount of thinking by the cv's so might be the final story used ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80naz17555Aabha.Mkavya.b

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwan ... main itna zyada kyun likhti hun??!!!! ROFL SG thesisologist!!!

ayesha_80kavya.b

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
DIYAAAAAAA Hug are u in my time zone already?? YAYYYY !!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
EQ, My thesisologist. Sorry had to go for iftar, so cudn't come on our permanent adda at that time.

Read ur theory and as usual, it makes perfect sense. The question is ..why we both are still at it?? Does this mean we have nothing better to do??!! NOOOO ppl. Diya and I are very busy young ladies. Its just that we love our theories as much as we love SG.

Will respond to both the options in detail, later. And i'll catch u wid the epi. Don't u dare watch it widout me!!!*threatening face*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madsnaz17555Aabha.MDiyaSkavya.b

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
LMAOO ashu n diya..u still on abt SG?? I admire ur courage and patience!! Embarrassed ROFL

diya..m gonna read ur blog everyday now to check if it EVER reaches MY vision of SG..n if it does..then I wud watch it .. so better keep updating ur blog..LMAO! ROFL

heyyy ashuu Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80DiyaSkavya.b

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
diya's blog????????????????????????????????? :O :O :O gaddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! :@ :@ :@! u dint even inform me! :( :( diya i hate u! :(

neways congo on new MET!Hug

ayesha_80DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top