Chat Clubs

'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@ Diya: Have a safe flight Hug...Hope to catch u soon.

@ Anjie: Ur avi is sooooooooo hilarious. Machi wali!!! Check out Sam's expressions... and Gunji's smile is PRICELESS!!! ROFLROFLROFL I can soo see MoNayJun instead of SGM here...kya dil se nikla hai.."machi wali"..ROFLROFLROFL

@ Kavya: Awww!!! I'm sooo glad to know abt ur presentation. I told u na, it'll go great. HugHug Waiting for ur reply to my/our posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only) (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Congo on the new CC guys!!Hug
So Anu..it was ur wish to open a thread na..so finally got fulfilled !! I'm happy for you and ya Go and study well..All the best to you dear!!Big smile

@Kavs- hey..Congratulations!! I'm really glad to know that ur proj became the 2nd best !! Well done..Keep it up !!

btw guys, I've read all the takes by everyone on the previous thread..infact I love everyone's..Navs also posted here after so long..nice to see her post here finally !!
I'll comment abt it later, if I cud !! and let me tell u all that, I'm still hoping that things will get better between SG soon..Navs take is really good, I do agree wit her! Lets see what happens! Hope for a magical reunion of SaJan..Day Dreaming

and guys..there is a new Sanaya interview(audio) in some other forum, the other day it was Mohit's audio interview that was on Raksha Bandhan. Now today it is Sanaya's, just watched it..I must say lovely interviews !! I loved their answers a lot and the reporter was requesting them for joined int of both in their respective interviews, and they ofcourse said yes !! So sometime later we'll get their together interview!! Please do watch it guys when u get time, its in indiatvforum.net..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Anji ..Hug..that one is hialrious siggie..loved it so much !! Saved it..Embarrassed..and the text is perfect, ..Macchi wali !! LOL

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@all @ ROSE - i second, third, fourth, fifth ...... on ur thoughts....yah bhi koi batane waali baath hei kya.....that episode is a gone case for me *no comments* (negatively)

@naveen - ur take brings back my hope to some extent, which is why i'm afraid again....u still hope for gunjan of season 2???
u know when we both discussed something abt sg for the first time, we were in role-reversal for what we are today *ahem* not @ size of posts
i dont remember what scene it was but we were discussing it in mansion....u were pissed...almost the whole mansion n me...being in the minority of liking it....seeing some kind of positivity
but heck!!!! why dont still get even one positive vibe @ sg

seriously, if nupur wouldn't have returned back, will gunjan never come back to him??? will she never see the pain in his eyes?? can't she see his suffering?? her soulmate's suffering??......i'm unable to digest this

@ashu - hahaha....didn't we vent the same in gtalk....i didn't watch the epi n my situation is like this...if i watch????? i can't even imagine at all
waise....our question is same @ gunjan cmng back to sam if nupz wouldn't have returned
...so on ur LONg take....this is my small reply...as i've already blabbered a lot abt this with u

@all - ahhh!!!! i realized that everyone of us is the same @ gunjy mahaan.....thanks for that....i need not type much...lol

@diya - yayyyyyy....i saw ONE short take of ur's....it made my day
i read the 1st lines of ur nxt take also....so friday's epi is a but better?? ashu also said the same.....so i'll read it, once i watch it

gud job in spamming guys....u need to improve though!!! i'll train u guys dont worry....but for that u need to wait for me to reach 25000 posts....then i'll spam....i think i dont need to give the reasons again....u all know very well

@anjy - tussi mahaan ho ji, u have solid guts in sayign that u dont like SG on s2....i love u for saying that, even though i love sg of s2

now....off to watch tere liye - friday's episode...can't wait to see HC in it....heard that he was soooo cute in in that epi
waise i'll peep in between....so better dont talk abt me....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
k....random post...i've received an SMS....so posting it here....may b it helps our situation

Someone very close can easily break our heart, but its amazing when we still love with every broken piece....that's its nature
well....catch u all soon

i'll catch this CCs posts soon

NaBoleTumNa...

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
woohoooo congrats on new thread! thanks anu!!!!! lolzzzzz

btw gayu do u hav the update on sanayas interview? was hoping somone would type it up! lolzzz

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Naz..sorry No..i don't have it dear..and its against IF rules I think..so nobody did it !! 

naz17555

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
*RESERVED*

ROFL ROFL .. ROFL ROFL .. ROFL ROFL

kavya.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top