'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #9#(invite only) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hey ashu..hiee..m here !! πŸ˜›
still under MoNaya mania since yesterday night..God! what have they done to me..🀣..gotta test tomo..and m here..busy drooling !! freak..🀣
lmaoooooo guys it was such a fun epi! really enjoyable! jay and shabir looked like they had a blast! esp shabir! all he did was tease sanaya! soo many times he picked out on what she said! eps the standing on your toes line!!!!! lmaooo they had a right old time laughing! esp as they got the reaction they wanted!!!!!!!! lmaoooo

the rest of the girls were just as fun! i enjoyed teh whole epi! and rashmi! lmaoo wtf seriously she was weird! they all mocked her! lmaooo but it was fun! esp the imitation of her talking and moving! hahahha that was hilarious!!!!!

and then at the end they all wnated sanaya to get up! they wanted to Grill her! tanna was making sure they pointed at her! but guess after jay and shabir add the BORING part it couldnt be her! lolzz and so they chose rashmi!.. though i think we saw too much of her! instead that neha could hav been chosen.. i forgot she was even there!
thoiugh offcourse would have loved if sanaya went up!
OMG what a HILARIOUS episode of Meethi Chhoori ... beat the first two hands down 🀣 Jay and Shabbir had kept this boyfriends' wala question especially for Sanaya's episode, kya???🀣 And they had such fun teasing her and she was going all red and pink and blushing ... ☺️☺️☺️

I haven't seen the "mohit mere paas hai" part .. is it in Gina's edited video???

OMG, the way she goes ... what are YOU standing on your toes for? .... mohit to pitega!!!! 🀣

Naz, what was that bit about the grilling? havent seen that either? girls, where to get the videos of the entire episode ... somebody give me the link here!
lmaoo diya! ohh yeah i saw ginas edited vid, she never put it in there! i saw navzb put up the epi so u can watch from her.. or anyone else!

ohh yeah i wa slike wats that mohit mere paas hai bit? lolzz but its what those comicy things said!.. when mona was talking about san being at number 3... lmaoooo

ohh goshh diya! trusay this epi was hilarious! def a must watch for sanaya/monaya fans!

i soo cannto get over the toes line!!!!!!! its the way she says it! lmaooo shabir just makes it even more funny!!!!!
Awww!!!! This siggy is soooooo cute. Isn't it, girls???? Januable MoNaya 😍
😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I'm sooooo confused..Which to use??!!! But I love and NEED my existing ones too...So, for the time being, will do with Sanayas' avi only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ 

@ Diya: Missed u loads, yesterday. Naz n I watched the epi together and we had loadssss of fun watching the 2 "really really close friends"...or "just friends" 🀣  Sooo wish u were also there.  
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
I just realised that Jay is actually dating someone! 😭
</div> and taht too its not even PANCHI !!
<div>
And Sorryyyyyy Aysha !!!! Its actually not my fault - I just copy pasted the first post !!!! And I KNOW your name is "Aysha" !!! *kaaan pakkadd*
😳😳😳But I edited it !! Sorry for the delay!! And thankss Ashu Di for telling me abt it!!

Hawwwwww..Jay is no more single!! 😭😭
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
@Gayu ... thanks πŸ€—

Shit, can't get enough of the episode 🀣 I'm totally in love with Sanaya and the rest ... loved Raksh, Urvashi, Mona and Ragini too ... they were having fun with Sanaya ... the way they all offered her their glasses to drink 🀣

I WANT HER IN MORE EPISODES!!!!! *stomping feet and throwing tantrums*

@ anu ... keep your Jay ... Shabbir was too cute, the way he copied Sanaya on the 'standing on your toes' bit ... he had an eagle eye on her all right!!!!

@Ashu, I knoooooo ... I was wishing I could have been there too ,... but OMG I never thought it would be such a fun episode!!!!

I've worn FOUR siggies ... and want even more!!!! 🀣 Spoilt for choice!!! 🀣
After a great weekend of MoNaya drooling 😍😍😍..i'm back with another non-sensical theory on SG. I know its quite weird..but this idea came in my mind, so though of sharing wid u guys.

Well..most of us are STILL hoping that Gunjan will see Sam's pain. We also feel that there might be a rift b/w GuNur. I mean, if Gunjan comes to know that Nups didn't lose her memory and she stayed away from her and Mayank for the reason that they didn't look out for her after the accident (the most stupid reason ever). In this case, Gunjan will be completely heart broken, coz obviously, how cud Nups think of something like this. And then, she wud realize that it wasn't Sam's fault. Her own sister ditched her, thinking that MaJan have moved ahead in life and never bothered to ask abt her. 

This option still holds..but tbh..i don't think, it will be like this. Wat I mean is, i don't think, Nupur will think of something like this (that MaJan forgot her and moved ahead n all)..coz in this way, her character will take a turn (towards being non-understanding, and slightly negative) and the MN fans, esp. RP fans will not like this at all.

This is where I thought of my new theory. I'm sure, it'll confuse u further..still, i wud like to give it a try.

There is a possibiltiy (Diya n I have discussed this also) that after the accident, Nups was in a critical condition..and for more than 2 years, she was unconscious (for some odd reason). When she gained her conscious back, obviously, she started looking for Gunjan and Mayank (as any normal person wud do πŸ˜‰). And as Nups is a hatke piece... she invloved Dia with her (no..no, not OUR Diya..the other one, who just came for 3 epis πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Remember, Dia said that she saw someone like Nups in China, during meditation..but Nups has given her life history in an orphange. So..this clash in stories, mayb coz, by doing so, Dia hit 2 birds with one stone. She told this to Mayank and they both gathered info from the hospital. Secondly, she came to know how SGM were after Nupur's death.

This she conveyed to Nupur that SG and M's lives have COMPLELETY changed after the accident, primarily, coz of Nupur's death. SG have broken up and Mayank hasn't also moved ahead in life (watever...except for designing a car..and having a 2-day affair with Ria). So, this is all Nupur's plan to bring SG and M back to life. That 007 type of a call that Nupur made...well, mayb, it cud b to Dia πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Now, we see that Nupur is very much inquisitive abt Gunjan being unfair to Sam..and why she broke her engagement. Gunjan is the new dhakkan, who doesn't know that it was an accident *head desk*. And then Nupur asking Gunjan abt wat decision she has taken regarding wearing the ring again (which Gunjan has in her hand coz of some Magic or Miracle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)..Maybe, this is the main aim of her plan..to re-unite SG (which we sooo didn't want). Also.. she's bringing the old flavor back in Mayank's life πŸ˜‰..from the pt, where she left him..to continue their story from that very point.

Reason why i thought of this..i feel CVs feel try n make Nups a mahaan character here. And will show how she joins the broken linkages od everyone (can i have the "uff" icon here??!! *head desk*)..The thing that hurts the MOST is..how SG are being ruined. The SG of S2 don't even exist now.

Wat say girl??? Wud love to know ur take 😳

@ Anu: Forget abt Jay..He's already very much "bigda hua" after hosting MC πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Anu- Did I mention the spelling mistake before? I remember I was going to, but don't remember if I did!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

You don't have to apologize!! πŸ€— Its not a big deal!! And anyway, I'm very very used to my name being spelt incorrectly!! πŸ˜† But thanks for editing it anyway!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Jay's dating someone?? Who?

And when are your exams getting over??

@Diya- Haven't watched the entire episode but I really want more of Sanaya on MC!!! She rocked!!!

@ Ashu- I'm still busy drooling over MoNaya. 😍😍😍 Now I'll try to forget them and read your theory!! πŸ˜†

Edited by aysha1010 - 13 years ago