Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anji ..🤗..that one is hialrious siggie..loved it so much !! Saved it..😳..and the text is perfect, ..Macchi wali !! 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@all @ ROSE - i second, third, fourth, fifth ...... on ur thoughts....yah bhi koi batane waali baath hei kya.....that episode is a gone case for me *no comments* (negatively)

@naveen - ur take brings back my hope to some extent, which is why i'm afraid again....u still hope for gunjan of season 2???
u know when we both discussed something abt sg for the first time, we were in role-reversal for what we are today *ahem* not @ size of posts
i dont remember what scene it was but we were discussing it in mansion....u were pissed...almost the whole mansion n me...being in the minority of liking it....seeing some kind of positivity
but heck!!!! why dont still get even one positive vibe @ sg

seriously, if nupur wouldn't have returned back, will gunjan never come back to him??? will she never see the pain in his eyes?? can't she see his suffering?? her soulmate's suffering??......i'm unable to digest this

@ashu - hahaha....didn't we vent the same in gtalk....i didn't watch the epi n my situation is like this...if i watch????? i can't even imagine at all
waise....our question is same @ gunjan cmng back to sam if nupz wouldn't have returned
...so on ur LONg take....this is my small reply...as i've already blabbered a lot abt this with u

@all - ahhh!!!! i realized that everyone of us is the same @ gunjy mahaan.....thanks for that....i need not type much...lol

@diya - yayyyyyy....i saw ONE short take of ur's....it made my day
i read the 1st lines of ur nxt take also....so friday's epi is a but better?? ashu also said the same.....so i'll read it, once i watch it

gud job in spamming guys....u need to improve though!!! i'll train u guys dont worry....but for that u need to wait for me to reach 25000 posts....then i'll spam....i think i dont need to give the reasons again....u all know very well

@anjy - tussi mahaan ho ji, u have solid guts in sayign that u dont like SG on s2....i love u for saying that, even though i love sg of s2

now....off to watch tere liye - friday's episode...can't wait to see HC in it....heard that he was soooo cute in in that epi
waise i'll peep in between....so better dont talk abt me....
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
k....random post...i've received an SMS....so posting it here....may b it helps our situation

Someone very close can easily break our heart, but its amazing when we still love with every broken piece....that's its nature
well....catch u all soon

i'll catch this CCs posts soon
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woohoooo congrats on new thread! thanks anu!!!!! lolzzzzz

btw gayu do u hav the update on sanayas interview? was hoping somone would type it up! lolzzz
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Naz..sorry No..i don't have it dear..and its against IF rules I think..so nobody did it !! 
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*RESERVED*

🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣
OMGGGGGGGg..can I confess????
I LOVE JAY!!!!!! I LOVE MOHIT!!!!!!! I LOVE SANAYA!!!!!! I LOVE PANCHI !!!!!!! OH man, damn it, i have exams and the MY FAVVVVV TRIO had a rocking sequence together!!!! goshhh..I LOVEEEEEEEEEE themmm!!!!!! and OMGG..from which serial is Karishma ???
naz17555 thumbnail
lmaooooooooooo anuuuuu hahahha thats what im wondering aswell! i like her! i like alot of thr girls in MC! their soo much fun!!!!

guysss you hav to watch MC if you hvant already!!! sanaya was fab! the rest were fab! esp jay and shabir!
naz17555 thumbnail
lmaoo madsss if its about what i think it is jaldiiii lmaooo

and awww gayuuu ok! hope somone can update some time! would love to hear what she says!
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
naz I jus rserved cuz its the fashion to reserve posts in CCs thees days na! 🤣

anyways, m off fr dinner now .. catch ya later!

*RUNNNN BABYYYYY RUNNNN*

🤣 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣 .. 🤣 🤣