Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

This confusion....

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This confusion will make divya marry siddarth....Nivi will find out that she also loves him and will sacrifce her love to her best friend...

and thats when kinshuk will come and play male lead opposite nivi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever...confusion doesn't seem realsitic...agree this a drama but still events in it are only appreciated if some reality is depicted in them....so whatever good scenes are there......doesn't feel like watching....hard to digest whatever creators are showing to build up the misunderstanding.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Yes this type of confusion is a bit too much to buy!! 😕
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
You are right though. Divya is a bit fragile and obsessed so she Nivi will definitely sacrifice for love for her. What a typical Indian soap opera mess!! 😆
Khushi786 thumbnail
this confusion will be ended after the engagement drama. Divya will realize that nivi and sid love each other than she will be the one who will make nivi and sid get married. Divya will get to the bottem of this confusion and find out who is behind this confusion, and hopefully she will reveal yashodra dadi, and chancal plans. My heart says nivi and sid will get married with the help of Divya. I hope Divya doesn't turn negative.
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
^^ I also hope divya doesn't turn negative. She is sweet n she should remain like this.
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi786

this confusion will be ended after the engagement drama. Divya will realize that nivi and sid love each other than she will be the one who will make nivi and sid get married. Divya will get to the bottem of this confusion and find out who is behind this confusion, and hopefully she will reveal yashodra dadi, and chancal plans. My heart says nivi and sid will get married with the help of Divya. I hope Divya doesn't turn negative.

khushi, i think we think alike ..abt sid n nivi...they love each a lot, remember every thing of their childhood n its both ways, so hope it'll be them only...even if they dont marry now, they shud not marry others like in every other hindi soap...there's not a single soap where the guy n gal have not sacrificed their love n married elsewhere n pine for their past...hope ccbm will not go that typical way, rather, sid n nivi can remain with each others memories n nivi can get to do something creative rather than marrying kinshuk!

ccbm is spl becoz of the characters of sid-putul n their love, it will be a shame if they now change the pair bcoz they want to make kinshuk the established  hero as the lead here....abhishek n neha r great, pls leave them alone....and hope sid does not marry divya bcoz some ppl feel that divya is more suited for him thanks to her model looks...n nivis simple looks!
Orangecandy thumbnail
I agree with supriya. Hope they don't change the lead pair, and make nivi and Sid choose some one else. Then it will be any other Hindi soap. This show is special in it's own way, may be because after a long time we are watching very sweet innocent love story.
skydome thumbnail
It's the 'Father of all Confusion'.  The script writer indeed has a Phd degree in confusion/ MU, due to which the rest of the ... does not matter anymore.
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
listen all viewer
SID a new face the role he is  playing is uncomparable
YOU MAY COMPARE STARTING ENTRIES OF SID AND RANVEER YOU WILL FIND THAT
SID >>>>KIN
more smart , the word he pronounce with each and every expression perfect , even though he is new.
just watch and the give your comments.
THANK'S