Tere Liye

Tani is their to get her burn------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys our Tani is their to get her heart burn for Anurag. I think old Prem Heer story was grabbing more attention.
Here if Anurag leave Tani than also noone will feel for her esp we audience also are kinda fedup and feelings are more for Heer.
I wish if Heer became Tani and come to give glamour to this drama than the things will rock like last yesr.

Plz tell u views freely and about this plot as well-----------------😲😲😲😲 
Edited by Nina_sabin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm, if this show became like kis desh.. then what's the point of it? It's not a remake of that show, it's a new show.

And I don't see what's wrong with Taani? The story is nice so far and so are the actors.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
hey darling plz dont compare kis desh to tere liye , kis desh is over....and heer can not become taani and taani can not become heer....
just things as they are :)
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲
Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

hey darling plz dont compare kis desh to tere liye , kis desh is over....and heer can not become taani and taani can not become heer....

just things as they are :)

But when Tani cries than noone has those sad feelings as we have for Prem-------------I mean the emotions are still under control even though she is not getting Anu uptill now but no regrets--------------------------😲
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am confused with the Topic are u comparing Heer with Taani or Anupriiya with Additi ??

Anyways i donno about others but majority of fans will ccry with Taani if Anurag breaks her heart. I think even so many are worried for Taani and feeling sad for her smiling face from now itself

we guys will not fed Up as Anupriya rocks in Crying too as i saw her crying in MJHT..I am loving Anupriya ie Taani

Please no comparisions btw Heer or Taani / Kis Desh or Tere Liye and mainly Anupriya and Additi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
by the way why compare heer and taani....both are different....

please yaar don't mess up with heer and taani.....it will be completey difficult for you to see and enjoy the show.....

though KDMHMD can never be forgotten but the fact is fact the show is over and we need to accept it.....and Tere Liye is no remake of the show...or a sequel.....its a new show....i don't think it will be fair....

i am already crying for taani now....she is madly in love with anu....and when he breaks her heart....its going to bleed my heart...even my mom is feeling very sad for her when i told her that anu is going to break her heart....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOT again please 😆😆
sweetevil thumbnail
plzz dnt capare kis desh & tere liye .... tanni is a good actress
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plzzz don't compare kis desh and tere liye.........
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
there was no point in creating this soo confusing 😕
w.e point ur trying to make is not needed cuz comparing two shows is useless!