Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

*Written Update*26/27th*Updated*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Sabi since the update is still not up by u...and then saw the topic where is the updt...so ur backupdater is here to update for u....

************Chand Chupa Badal Mein 26th/27th August Written Update*****************

26th written update
the episode starts with where we left off hemlata saying first the dulhaan mouth will be sweeten with sweets.hemlata comes and says here and yash snatches the sweets...then everyone have good time..

Yash Ask Divya--what will you call to siddharth???
Divya says--siddharth b/c he is my childhood friend na
Hemlata tells Nivedita that remove the curtains[remeber on the 1st epi how hemlata had told nivi to put the curtain...]

and divya helps nivi to remove the curtain..the curtain falls and they all laugh/enjoy......
Both Sharmas Hugs to eachother and says congratulationz......

Scene Shift to Siddharth
Sid BG Music Plays
Looking at the watch that keshav had gave him and he tries to call nivi
...and his mom comes in his room and says if u want to talk alone then i will call come later
Siddharth says--but i am not happy b/c whenver i call to putul she will not pick up the phone...and i gave my another phone....

Sid Mom Vandana Says--Look now i have arraged ur engagement but now u two have to do romance na....

Sid Says:::Ha Mom

Cute Scene Between Sid and His mom[Sidd looking soo hot]

Nivi is looking at phone that sid have gave her and divya is lying on her bed....
both Girls thinking about siddharth

Divya writes on her blanket i love u siddharth

it's morning[Rakhi Day] and Divya and Nivedita ties the Rakhi on Yash and Aditya....
Nivi says to yash where is my gift i want my gift
Yash says i did not had money to buy ur gift my pocket money ran out

Nivi and yash are running around and yash says your gift was so heavy na that's why your gift is outside and yash shows nivi's Gift [Siddharth]LOL
*CCBM BG music Plays*and yash leaves frm there..NivArth are alone
SIddharth Says---Madam for you a special delivery please accept it
Divya says--- i will be back i am gona go check what's yash is doing
Divya is going where NivArth are...and Siddharth walking towards Nivi

*26th Epi ends on divya's Face*

****************27th Written Update******************

the episode starts with where we left off and Divya says siddharth[Poor NivArth]

Divya says--Congratulationz
and Sid Says-- Aap ko bhi and looks at Nivi

Scene Shift to Keshav at his office giving Sweets to all the workers and says my daughter rishtaa is fixed....and they all hug him.....

Jawahar tells his friend that Fire keshav from this job.....and Keshav is going to the boss office to give the sweets to him......Jawahar comes out from the office and keshav is everything ok why you came to the office today......and Keshav goes inside the cabin to give the sweets to his boss.......

Scene shift to sharmas house
Naintara Dadi says to Nivi Give/Feed the sweets to Siddharth....and Siddharth says to dadi i will go by myself and eat the sweets......

Nivi is in the kitchen and Sid comes.....[*Drools Cute NivArth Scene Faints*]
Siddharth says to nivi--how come you were not picking up the phone.how many times i have called you.i sent the phone just for u...
Nivedita--Says you go i will come what if someone comes
Siddharths says--now we are getting married nobody will say nothing now
Nivi is about to leave but siddharth holds her hand

and Divya says what are you doing siddharth come here and sit with all of us
Nivi again says to sidd to go frm the kitchen and Divya is walking towards the kitchen but Dadi stops her and makes divya sit...=) =)

EmbarrassedBack to Kitchen NivArthEmbarrassed
omgEmbarrassed Siddharth Says today we are gona go outside just you and me.... Embarrassed
EmbarrassedSizzling/Cute/Adorable NivArth Kitchen SceneEmbarrassed

Siddharth says if u do not give me my answer then i will kiss u infront of everyone
and Nivi Says Yesh and Siddharth says i will call you tonight pick up the phone ok.....

Divya says you are gona eat all this sweets...Siddharth says no i have took my fav sweets....
and Sidd says to dadi i will be back i am gona go make a phonecall

Siddharth Calls Nivi on the Phone and Divya comes and picks it up and sid hangs up the phone...

Divya ask to nivi who's Phone is this and Nivedita says Siddharth.
Divya says how do you know that it's Siddharth Phone
Nivi Says-- b/c he gave me the phone

and siddharth comes there and says nobody gona come and say bye to me
Siddharth says how's the phone i have gaved her the phone
Divya Says--why
Siddharth says-b/c u can not trust the landline nowadays
Siddharth leaves and he drops his handkerchief..Divya picks it up and kiss the handkerchief....

Siddharth calls on the Phone and Nivi picks it up
Siddharth says finally i get to hear your voice on the phone...now i am eagerly waiting to see you
Nivedita says no i am not coming tonight....
Sid says you will come and i will take you to another world and which you have never seen it...

Embarrassed*Cute NivArth Phone Convo*Embarrassed

Lovely Music plays in the background
it's night time and Nivi is having flashback of the kitchen/Phone convo....

Dadi says to nivi that have you put the water in your father's room
Nivi says yes no and then Nivi puts the phone on the table and goes to put the water.....

here divya is trying to call siddharth but his phone is switched off/busy

and here sid is calling nivi and waiting for nivi outside.....
Siddharth says to nivi please come with me trust me u will never forget this night....

Divya is angry b/c sid phone is busy....

Sid says to nivi if u do not come i will wait here for u the whole night

*Episode Ends on Siddharth Face*

*The End*

*PreCap*::::::NivArth arriving at beautiful place decorated with lights and there is fire and tent romantic place....Sid opens the Door like a true gentlemen....and Sid gives the flower to nivi......omg sooo romantic PreCap Must Watch.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ratings 10/10::::why because today we got Awesome NivArth Scene Plus Beautiful acting done by all the cast of CCBM.....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 27 August 2010 at 4:03pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1sarikapatelguddu12pragyakumarsdavisER_ER_YAPDLIMAKenpachisarahjareenHeavenlyDesignzA HUGE FANCoCoa_19tamushimushkan_2003sihupiyualkaVarsha-01pesi11SuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*26/27th*Updated*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
waiting...thnx pooji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
*Updated the Written update*

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update
wow can't wait to watch the monday epi now
precap is awesome

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pooji!!

This sounds great but is such a mess at the same time. I don't get how Divya thinks he loves her possibly when he already told her he loved Nivi!! So confusing!! Confused

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

Thanks Pooji!!
This sounds great but is such a mess at the same time. I don't get how Divya thinks he loves her possibly when he already told her he loved Nivi!! So confusing!!

@ Bold::after sid tells divya that he loves putul.... chanchal had called divya's mom and told her that they want divya's hand in sid hand...that's why...

SuhaniSonia

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Yes I know Pooj, but she should think how that could be possible when he clearly said otherwise.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top