Thendral Friday Aug 27th Written Update

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the uber fast update Theiva!!! πŸ˜Š

Whole episode was mokkai except for the last 5 mins or so... Thamizh was sooo hinting something when he said "charu enna manichidu.. naan poren".. so he wont meet her after this I guess.. Poor girl innumum puriyaama irukaale ipdi... πŸ˜”

Started to get a headache once the 2 dogs (im sorry i insulted dogs... naai kooda nandriyulla praani.. yaarachum oru better term sollungalen lol) opened their gutter (avangala naa pombalaingalaave consider panna maaten.. cos a woman has to have accham, madam, naanam, ozhukkam etc which they are devoid of and have to be desperately instilled in them.. 😑😑)

My eyes just welled up with tears seeing Paati's situation. Poor lady! 😭

Oooo, Last few mins Ayutha Ezhuthu maadhiri irunthuchu... πŸ˜† Hopefully, TA will meet paati on the way...

Thuls, unnoda situation nenechu enakku enna solrathune therila.. Dun ever give up cos u've gotta achieve much much more in life.. all these hurdles shdnt discourage you from reaching the pinnacle of glory!! Ovvoru pookalume solkirathe vaazhvendraal poraadum porkalame.. ovvoru vidiyalume solkirathe iravaanaal pagal ondru vanthidume.. There's light at the end of the tunnel..  so poradikonde iru!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, patti's acting was simply superb.in todays episode...it did bring tears to my eyes...so moving....she has not acted...she has just lived there.....it was so captivating that  I just felt that I need to jump in hold her and comfort her..guess am now becoming more of an Ardentpattifan than Ardentdeepakfan.....!!  πŸ˜†, come, lets go and first change my id as Ardentpattifan....πŸ‘
oh my god...can't help not criticizing Padma and TA mom's characters...their dialogues and characterization is extremely unappealing. It is defying poetic justice in the story....Justice does not prevail in tv serials these days.....Virtue has to be rewarded and vice has to be punished...but its sad that in most of the serials virtue/virtuous people are made to suffer beyond the limits of poetic justice thus......creating a sense of despair even in the minds of viewers. Television is a powerful media...caution has to be exercised in making sure that it creates a sense of hope and not despair in viewers.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast detailed update Theiva!😊

Priya...they deserve to be called dogs or even worse 😑. Enna panna intha rendu ladies um vaayai mooduvanga, ivanga rendu perum should be put in jail and the punishment...no pechu moochu.....talking urimai eduthidanum....ivanga rendu perum rice and water illame kooda irunthuduvaanga, but mathavangalai pathi thappa pesama mattum ivangalaala irukka mudiyadhu!

Like you Priya  and Theiva, i think too that this poren has some meaning. Now seeing the yellow kayiru...he had guiltly feelings....apdiye avakitta unmaiya sollitte poi irukkalaam.

Priya.....your words....poradikonde iru- Poraadave uruvaana paavaigale...intha serialil Thulasi and Deepa athil irandu paavaigal!!....nijathil innum noorayiram paavaigal!!

Padma 😑....feel like killing this lady for her behaviour towards Paatti. Aiyooo paavom Paatti, intha vayasile ipdi ellam anupavikkanuma . Thulasi....i really wish that TA's mom does not reach college and blame her for everything instead of scolding her son. I hope TA would meet his mom or Patti on the way to college and saves Thulasi from this asingam and avamaanam. Poor girl...she won't want to live after hearing these words 😭...those words were following and killing her since her childhood and now if they are spoken out from someone else's mouth than Padma (she is used to listen to Padma), i don't think she would be able to bear it  . TA was the reason for her studies and her dream should not be spoilt coz of him....noooo TA must do sth to prevent it! If not how can she enter that college and face the people there and study in peace...aiyooo kodumai 😭!!!

Every week we keep saying next week is going to be good and some twist would come, but it does not seem like there is any twist soon. I think next week is going to be a total mokkai week again. Kumaran sir, oru promo kaati wild guess panna veippaaru, appuram paatha epis ellam waste and the story won't move...sigh....sigh....sigh.....

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Theiva.

Thamizh's mum is very foolish to believe Padma and Padma oda nadippukku oru limit illai.

Niki, neenga sollura maathiri naanum ovaru week um ethaavathu nallathu nadakkum nnu ethir paarkiren and nothings happening. Ennakku twist ellaam onnum venaam, I want the old Thendral that we used to love!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Theiva, thanks for the super fast updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

I just hated todays episode, it was awefull to watch two ladies go overboard to insult someoneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ The worst part is, both are mothers of a girl, like someone wrote on yesterdays update thread🀒...they have forgot what comes around, goes around!

TA's mother will get the best punishment, what can be worse than getting the girl whom she hates and has badmouthed to the extreme becoming her daughter in law😈 This will get cardiac arrest the minute she sees Thuls as her DIL🀣🀣🀣

Charu, I donno...maybe director want to make us believe she wont give up TA easily but when we thinks of the worst, she will take a U turn and actually be the one who stops the wedding. I don't think TA has got the gut to do it, the minute he will confront his mother, she will put up an emotional drama and TAs hands will be tied up as he has his sisters life to think about as well and not just his to be selfishπŸ₯±

Padma, on her worst again, body full of poison to harm an innocent girl😑 I hope her own game burn her up aka she is plotting all she can to insult, hurt and humiliate Thuls and patti all possible way but all of this just makes Thuls more stronger and she gets success in her life..cause of the wedding, MM got to know her true colour and the estranged father and daughter due got reunited, her studies..soon T & T will be united aswellπŸ˜› I hope the so called anna use Mohan and gets caught in kanja case with no bail, only then Padma will calm and get mouth gets zipped up...😈

Anyway..next weeks our heads will uruzhufies with TAs mother and Tx2+C saga😭 Another horrible weekπŸ˜”

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the awesome update! ⭐️

What a horrible episode to watch today. 😭😑

Today, Lav made me laugh a bit when she got so worried about her mom going to seeing Thuls but it was the same girl who sent the police to Thuls. I guess she knows that her mom is 10 times worse than the police. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TA is filled up with even more guilt about Charu, now when he goes to Thulasi and the mess that has been created, he's going to even more guilt ridden. I guess Anandh is achieving his goal in turning TA into a mental case.πŸ˜•

These two things😑😑 (I don't want to refer to Padma and TA's mom as women or dogs, don't deserve it) have daughters themselves who will now likely suffer due to their mistakes. Cha, how quickly Padma sits in the chair with her feet up all happily, erichal erichala irukku! 😑😑😑😑

Padma's likely going to be beaten and go to jail for her son's ganja dealing involvement and poor Pavi may be dragged away too. When TA's marriage stops, Charu's family will give a nice yelling and embarrassment to TA's mom and hopefully L&N's marriage is also stopped.😑😑 Charu's family can do much much much better than TA's family. Puvi, you take Sudha and Pooja and leave this family immediately before all asingam falls at you too. This kind of the thinking is the only thing keeping me from screaming at the TV.πŸ˜† To know that they too will suffer at hands of their own children. πŸ˜›

I felt horrible for Paati today, almost fell at that heartless zombie's feet and her scaredness for Thuls was heart shattering. 😭😭 So glad, she got an auto who knew where to take her!

So many things could happen next week. I sincerely hope that TA's mom doesn't see Thulasi and is stalled somehow. Thulasi has to finish her studies at that school and it would be a shame to see it fail because of the same TA who helped her get in the first place.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i am just hating on all of these stupid characters in today's episode. I just hate TA's mother and Padma. They are so alike. I just hated today's episode. It was just so.... basically it made me really angry. 😑

I just want TA to marry Thuls and bring her home to his mom and it will be such a slap in the face. Oh i wish it would happen very soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Theiva!  There is only one person who is responsible for the whole mess here, and that is TA.  Even now, he lies to Lavanya, denying that he stayed at Thulasi's house.  Only when he confesses and owns up will this Charu and other matters get resolved.  Even now, he tells Charu that he is going to the bank.  He is making matters worse all round by his lies.  Everyone is suffering because of his actions, and he is responsible for his mother's treatment of Thulasi.  I am irritated, and have stopped enjoying his cuteness, which is undeniable.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
TA thinks he is preventing hurting people by lying but that is what he is doing.
TA's mother does not deserve any sympathy from her son as she is joining hands with Padma to drive Thuls up the wall.
Now the Kathal hating character in the college is going to make Thuls life miserable in college.
Wonder what is in store. Hope Deepa blasts TA's mother and sends her packing as Thuls will only stand and cry

Poor patti - she lookes so unhappy great acting.