Dill Mill Gaye

Ho Gaya? Ya Aur Kuch? Thanks Sid (SR n Arsh)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Gosh...i was so glad to see the coming up section and i ll look forward to the SR confrontation...Thank you Sid - for not only opening Ridhhima's eyes but some other people's eyes also as to what your wife has been up to!

Riddhima accepts what i had written in my earlier post - she thought sid has given her the go ahead to start Project Armaan and hence all the concern and worrying sick over him... she says very clearly - You only said tht he is our friend so we should help him! And i think Sid is right here - he says very clearly tht because he is armaan's friend - he wants him to move on and not be stuck in his past!

Ridhhima definitely wants to help armaan move on - i have no doubts bout her intentions - but her method is wrong - she should nt be controlling armaan's life and she is not the one who decides if shilpa is the right person for him to not! Armaan needs some breathing space and some time...as i ve said time and again - he has to help himself more than any1 else helping him...

And see what a mess it has become - in order to prove to ridhhima tht he is moving on, he will be playing with shilpa's feelings! not good i say! but the silver lining is - he will fall for shilpa for real! Sid has once again proved tht he understands people much better than anyone else and thts y he has faith in shilpa - he has sensed tht she is the girl who can bring armaan back from his dungeons... sid is right bout shilpa and with time ridhhima will understand this..coz we all knw wat a bad judge of people she is LOLLOL And for all those who think sid is doing this for his own selfish reasons - we shall talk when we see armaan happy again...he s doing more good for armaan than anyone else! yes shilpu will be hurt, but then we all knw tht apna dil ka doctor will manao her n win her back Wink

So i leave with this - we saw the real mrs. ridhhima modi again after a long time! and any moron will also be able to tell tht she was glowing with genuine happiness to see sid wearing tht shirt Smile Power of Love u see!

Cheers!
Rapz

PS: A funny thing - i wonder if ridhhima was actually jealous to see shilpa n armaan together, wouldnt armaan realize tht? after all he still loves her and knows her in and out... he wud ve understood if ridz was jealous...but neither did he feel the love before when the SRA triangle was on, nor did he feel it this time around...reason? this is not the ridhhima he loved...this is sid's ridhhima...

Btw the dance sequence was horribly choreographed and i feel bad coz shilpa n ksg r brilliant dancers...wat a let down! Confused

Edited by rapunzel84 - 27 August 2010 at 12:25pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everhira_87juisamarry21aritra7bajlookaparishimakasucrazyVishluvsammyfunfan-jas-x.DSKD.xuppaaspavsprejudiced-Prithi-ShiningStar18swetiepie_angelnyctophilia-DavneetKaur-sajni786Xiahtic-5prerna4rishavLennieTheBlackJaguarnorzar-x-Reshu-x-amna malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ho Gaya? Ya Aur Kuch? Thanks Sid (SR n Arsh)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyrapunzel84-x-Reshu-x-TheBlackJaguar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

OMG Rapunz.. SO true.. I see NO ArShians blaming Sid or callng him Selfish.. it's just some stupid ARians, who think Armaan's happiness lies with Ridz..

But unfortunately, it's Shilpa.. And time will prove how APT and suitable Sid's attitude were, towards Armaan the devdas of the time being :-(

Hope Ridz realizes SM's love.. and she and Sid will get ArSh married together.. Happy Family Big smile

Oh gawddd guddi...where have u been??? I miss u and ur posts yaar!!!
Ya, sid is proving to be armaan's true friend and one day armaan himself will thank him for this Smile
Arsh marriage!!! WOW...Dreamyyyyyyyyyy Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyprerna4rishav

kasucrazy

Goldie

kasucrazy

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I so agree with u. I dont think sid is being selfish. His decision is right and i am sure that arman will soon fall in love with shilpa for real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Raps..Iloved yr awesome post..yes it ceared a lot of issues today..ridz is a mommy trying to do the best 4 Armaan ..it is not love or jealousy..Look at her reactions to Sid when he didnt wear the shirt and when he wore it and showed it to her..TYPICAL HUBBY AND WIFE ..even after this if ppl feel there is J factor then they r crazy...
Confused

sid will be bashed becoz he got the gal and the gal loved him????? So poor thibg has no hope...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I am sooo happy with sids attitude nad the wauy he is handling Ridz..Way 2 go Sid u r the only one who can tackle the CHUDAIl..

rapunzel84

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rapunzel84

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Rapunz my honeybunchCryCry Miss all the fun tooCryCry I will be back by 2 months.. hopefullyBig smile My coaching is abt to get overEmbarrassed

Yes.. that will be a dream come true.. Right now, we dont have any doubt on SR or AR, but I really want SR to be a part of ArSh marriage, which is why I want Wahi to stayCryCry Imagine, Sid in baraati and Ridz in bride's sideEmbarrassed

WooohoooSleepyGetting goosebumpsEmbarrassed

oooooooooooo.....wonderful tht will be.... sigh!!! Day Dreaming

prerna4rishav

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Siddhanth is a man of vision and he is a much better judge of people and situations than Riddhima Modi ever will be. Sid knows what is best for Armaan because his BRAINS and HEART are open and he knows exactly what he is doing with ArShi. It is just that he never expected Armaan to start his own ball game with Shilpoo.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rapunzel84x.DSKD.xnyctophiliaprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top