Aakhir Pratigya ki behen jo hai!

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As expected Krishna didn't go inside the mandir and Pratigya was unable to have her wish fulfilled for the wradh she had kept.She was feeling so bad.Arre yaar!fine Krishna is angry with her but this was something she had kept for him.Nothing would've happened if he would have joined her but like they say whatever happens is for good.Shakti was unable to try and open the door any further since Krishna came back just in the nick of timeHe heard Kesard di banging the door and opened it for her.He was confused by seeing her being locked up like that but left it and went back to his room.Luckily Pratigya happened to walk in right behind and the minute Arushi heard Pratigya she came running down,crying and hugged her.And even Krishna came out due to this commotion and that 🤬Shakti came out from his hiding place as well.

How unfortunate that Kesar di had to faint just as Pratigya was coaxing Arushi to tell her why she was so scared but any way I guess it was because she had kept an upwaas and isn't it bad to fast for a woman when she's pregnant?😕Anyway,Pratigya called the doc,attented to Kesar di and went back to asking Arushi abt what had happened.I wish she had told her right infront of them all but Shakti had to open his big mouth in order to try and make sure no one suspects anything fishy.The 🐷 actually said that he sees no difference between Komal and Arushi.Oh yeah!well would you try to do the same with Komal as your trying to do with Arushi you🤬🤢🐷

Anyway,Krishna also told Arushi to tell him abt anything if at all she is in any sort of trouble or if somethings bothering her.After the men had left Pratigya tried asking Arushi again and she was pretty close to guessing that it could've been Shakti who was bothering her in some way but Arushi shrugged it off and told her it was nothing😡But the best part was Pratigya's advice to her.She said that no matter what she'll have to stand up to any kind of trouble she might have to go through and will have to face and fight it herself.And the advice actually worked.😃

When Shakti tried to act smart with Arushi in the night when she came to drink water,she gave him a piece of her mind.She told him that if at all she's putting up with all his crap it's because she doesn't want the peace of the house to get disrupted otherwise it wouldn't take her much time to bring his brother,wife and himself to shame for the kind of things he's doing especially when his wife is pregnant.And she also told him that next time if he tries to act smart again,she will hit him with her shoes right infront of everyone and went back to her room👍🏼 Although I don't think much went into that thick skull of his since he kept smirking away like a🤬🤢🐷 I am glad that Arushi atleast mustered up some courage thanks to her sister's advice and told him off.

The precap made me angry as usual,what else can be expected from Krishna from the kind of state he is in now😡🥱 As usual he's being nasty to Pratigya and told her to just be quiet and pray for him like how other wives do.Yeah right! all this will happen only in that mad house of yours😡Pratigya is crying since she's so hurt by what he's saying I hope Pratigya opens her mouth and tells him off,how much more do you think you can stand.You are really very patient but still,all this is just going over board so speak up!
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruthi,

I liked Arushi's courage today, She hailed Pratigya's advice. 😊 Rest of the episode was just so so. They are dragging it too looooong.😕
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAM2U

Thanks Shruthi,

I liked Arushi's courage today, She hailed Pratigya's advice. 😊

Your welcome

Yeah,although I was really mad at her for not opening her mouth and telling Pratigya abt it when she had the opportunity to do so but still she made it disapper towards the end of the epi with her bravery👍🏼 I am glad that Pratigya gave her the much needed advice and that it worked well😊
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the title of ur post is very apt :-))) good read!!
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The title of ur thread is very apt!! Good read!!
Arushi at last spoke aloud!!
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Krishna, man what r u doing?!
when are they going to get closer :\

even tho arushi didnt say anything, thank god she spoke back to shakti! maybe that is what he needs, or maybe he is going to get more excited ...i think the latter
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

The title of ur thread is very apt!! Good read!!

Arushi at last spoke aloud!!

Thank you.Yes,atlast, it was a relief to see her speak up😊
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You're title is 100% right. Aakir Pratigya ki behen hai, she had to give Shakti a piece of her mind and warn him of the consequences.

But I think she made her biggest blunder here. She instigated him, added fuel to the fire. Does she expect him to be scared by her warnings? It's highly unlikely, especially given the smug faces he was making. Pratigya provoked Angad and now Arushi is provoking Shakti.
The best method would have been to leave in the daytime, when Prats and Krishna were there. But yet she stayed in the house, even left her room at night for a drink of water, when she should have been locked in her room. She knows he's chasing after her like a kid after a toy, she knows he's been watching her every move. Yet she stepped out of her room. Surely, her 'Izzat' is way more important than a glass of water? I don't like saying it, but Arushi is bringing this on herself.

And what was Kesar doing? Why was she making pleading faces to Arushi to hide the truth? This had nothing to do with the safety of her child. And okay, even if not in front of the men, she should have told Prats of Shakti's intentions, and asked her to have Arushi sent home. It wouldn't have surprised Pratigya, everyone knows what Shakti is like. 🤢

And eeewww, Shakti has no morals! On one hand he's calling himself an elder brother and on the other hand he's 😡. He must be almost twice her age! 🤢

shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmuqix

Krishna, man what r u doing?!
when are they going to get closer :\

even tho arushi didnt say anything, thank god she spoke back to shakti! maybe that is what he needs, or maybe he is going to get more excited ...i think the latter

I don't think they'll get close any sooner🤔

I think your right,it most probably might be the latter since it was evident that her words had no effect on him since he was just smirking😡🤢🤬
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello shruthi,
Yaa Arushi was good today but she needs to say that to prats and krish.I dont think she can stop shakti's acts just by some words.
And Krishna is getting on my nerves now a days.........at first he was behaving like devdas and now he is behaving like hitlar......😆