You Brought My Smile Back:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
YOU BROUGHT MY SMILE BACK:SIDDHIMA

Picture Credit:Lennie

We have a girls v/s boys dance challenge. Riddhima thinks Shilpa can't beat Armaan while Siddhanth thinks it's wrong for Riddhima to underestimate Shilpa since she has not seen her dancing he has and knows she can give Armaan a tough compeititon. The two give each other killer looks and their face says I am gonna win. The look they gave reminded me of Sexyface-Ickyface and Batameez-Chudail. It would have been perfect if they had played Aa Dekhe Zara Kis Mein Kitna Hai Dum in the background🀣🀣

Siddhanth comes out of bathroom and bumps into Riddhima. Does that ring anything in your head? How can we forget the honeymoon episodes when Siddhanth came of bathroom bumped into Riddhima they looked at each other and for a moment got lost then Siddhanth went to the dressing table. The only thing missing here were roaches
. Fedex team needs to do some serious work now warna unki khair nahin🀣🀣

Riddhima is at nurse station when Siddhanth appears in front of her wearing the same shirt she had kept for him on bed. Riddhima's face face glows and she looks loving at her husband Siddhanth with a smile on her face who is smiling back. Then comes JP in between breaking their sweet moment. Remember when Siddhanth and Riddhima were lost in each other in locker room and Shilpa along with JP-Jiggy walked in. Nurse station scene reminded me of that.

We got to see the various shades of Siddhima in today's episode. The episode took me back to old days.
Those killer looks that smile. At the end of the episode I had a smile on my face or I would say our fatak couple Siddhima brought my smile back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Shru !! SR were fabulous today !! Right from the dance floor to their penthouse, when Sid didn't wear the shirt chosen by Riddhima, their Badtameezi-Chudailpanti was amaaaazing to watch !! Riddhima was so miffed," Main khud hi hospital chali jaoongi." lol. πŸ˜†

And the smile on her face when she saw him wearing that shirt.....it was adorable to watch. 😍 Sid was literally showing off, lol. And the way they just got lost in each other's eyes....awww.....❀️

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SR was back and their tune, it felt a long time hearing that tune lol

WIth SR they are a simple, soft and subtle and the little things are sometimes the big things for them that count so much and show their love to another and today it was one of those moments with the shirt and we had the beautiful glowing RIdz back and that smile only for Sid and coz of Sid, and to her it felt like she got her Sid back

I saw Siddhant's Ridz today in full, i was missing her lol

Sid's chudail was back

And i saw the beautiful glowing Sid's Ridz
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post!

Today's episode, was indeed a beautiful one for SR

First of all it was a simple and straighforward episode, where RM's actions clearly spoke volumes about her feelings for her husband vs concern for her ex..

The fact that her hubby did not wear what she ahd picked for him brought her chudail giri back and RM refused to o with hubby to the hospital.
The nurse station moment was awesome! The way Mr.Modi's face lit up noticing that her hubby did end up wearing the shirt she had picked.....Awesome.Their expressions spoke for them... If only JP hadnt cut in :-(
When Sid spoke about Panchgani, RM's flashbacks were all about the start of SR journey while they were there.
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm well explained and they always bring a smile if the scene is so... gud acting and chemistry from both of them...
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru yur telling me yaar, how much i missed SR like this . So happy after ages we had an amazing SR episode.

I wanna see SR like this always 😳
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shruti..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I swear,the moment Sid stepped out of the bathroom,i immediately went back to those honeymoon days when Sid and Riddhima had that wonderful eye-lock because of that awesome roach..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

After ages,i got to hear their personal BG score and it was very soothing to the ears..
Hope it stays like this...
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the show off Sid session wen he met riddhima infrnt of Jiggy! and riddhima 4gt abt her whole chudail avatar!
wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post. thanks dear
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti.YESSSSSSS My old couple is back..I loved the bathroom scene ...I went bk into the time when DMG was rocking 4 me..

I like Chudails attitude hu...If u did nt wear the shirt I will nt go to the hospital with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oye hoye ye biwi ka gussaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But her smile on seeing Sid don the shirt was to die for..

LOVED MY SR TODAY❀️