Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Nitz.....Awesome!

i like the title.......😳 it was a nyc epi....shilpa was rocking.......n arman.....o god yeah wil he ever have the heart to break her heart?!!

SR were great too...n finally some cute scenes to see😍

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome spicy and honey wala post!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone. Norzie, Amna, Shanty, Bary, Sami, Riddzie, Shivani, Sheebz, Incredible81 and Nida ( am grateful that you read through my essays). It means a lot that you guys take out time every day to respond to my posts. Makes me believe that i do not waste my time writing these posts everyday. It is my love for the characters that makes me want to write about them.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much everyone. Norzie, Amna, Shanty, Bary, Sami, Riddzie, Shivani, Sheebz, Incredible81 and Nida ( am grateful that you read through my essays). It means a lot that you guys take out time every day to respond to my posts. Makes me beleive that i do not waste my time writing these posts everyday. It is my love for the characters that makes me want to write about them.

Please never stop!!! You seem to have a strong grasp of all the character sketches in DMG. Your essays capture their every single emotion very well. I think you have a strong potential to become a J.K. Rowling type writer! Seriously Iam not kidding.

Your essays make me enjoy the episodes a lot more. 

Although Iam personally a Kash fan, I like the fact that you r not biased towards just one couple and u capture their thoughts very well. Its a very impressive quality. I especially liked u mentioning that Sid genuinely wants Armaan to be happy which is so very true.

Keep up the great work! I always have n always will press the like button when u post ur essays and of course comment as well 😊  
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

Please never stop!!! You seem to have a strong grasp of all the character sketches in DMG. Your essays capture their every single emotion very well. I think you have a strong potential to become a J.K. Rowling type writer! Seriously Iam not kidding.

Your essays make me enjoy the episodes a lot more. 

Although Iam personally a Kash fan, I like the fact that you r not biased towards just one couple and u capture their thoughts very well. Its a very impressive quality. I especially liked u mentioning that Sid genuinely wants Armaan to be happy which is so very true.

Keep up the great work! I always have n always will press the like button when u post ur essays and of course comment as well 😊  

Thank you. For everything. πŸ€—
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Todays episode was too good for words. I'm happy that DMG has kind of started to become abit lighter instead of all this tension/angst. Only thing I can add is I loved Shilpa's facials whenever Armaan was smiling/winking it was like "WTH?"- priceless and how adorable/hilarious was Armaan's facials when he heard that Shilpa was going with him *someone seemed abit too happy LOL*.

Love your post as usual !!. You have a gift, seriously, you should be proud that your able to make people smile with your words. Once again Thank you for your insightful views on the characters/show :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
ArShi means " HEAVENLY".😍
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud postπŸ‘πŸΌ

u wrote it in sauce waala laal...........gud
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocsy, phatta unrejerb....lol πŸ˜†