"Ultimate Sexy Beast Poll Results"-Damon Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Robert Pattinson Makes it to No. 2 In EW's "Ultimate Sexy Beast" Poll

Still, the final Edward-v.-Damon showdown trumped 'em all. Our polls were open for 72 hours, and midway through the final day of voting, the virile vampires were separated by less than 200 votes. With six hours remaining, and our finalists still locked in a statistical dead-heat, EW.com's Sexy Beast special-ops team decided to hide our poll results, and began to plan a special issue of Entertainment Weekly commemorating a tournament that had becoming nothing short of an Internet sensation. When the blood, sweat, and broken fangs were wiped away, who was the winner? Let this be the official reveal: Damon Salvatore eked out a mild upset victory over Edward Cullen by a margin of 138,630 to 134,728, a difference of just 3,902 votes.
Maybe it was a last-minute Tweet from Somerhalder himself –"That Pattinson guy will end up kicking my butt, however thanks for taking the time, that's really cool : )" –that turned the tide in favor of his character. Or maybe it was a get-out-the-vote campaign by Somerhalder's co-star Matt Davis (Alaric). "I think he text-messaged Justin Bieber and said 'Hey, would you please vote for my friend?' I'm not even kidding," Somerhalder tells EW. But whether you happened to be Team Damon or Team Edward — or even Team Wolverine, Team Alcide, Team Neytiri, or Team Beast (from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, naturally) — we thank you for your participation and enthusiasm.

source

Credit: Ambrosia--posted at the Twilight forum.

*Jot*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

curledupROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Ultimate Sexy Beast Poll Results"-Damon Salvatore" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
ouch! I like pattison but where Damon/Ian is concerned he is top! :D ;D

-edit-

thank you for the article! :D 

Edited by curledup - 27 August 2010 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Love Both of them and Both are Top 2 So BHAM!!!
No Doubt they both deserve it, Keep rocking guys!! <3

Angel-Jot.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
jhakkaaas! fantasticcccccccccc! chak de phattte damon! wooohooo!Party the guy makes ur heart go into extreme techycardia mann wht an accelerator he is!LOL glad he got top position! :)

Angel-Jot.

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
oooooo i love them both....so im happy either way

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top