Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Zareena

I was wondering which part were you talking about, but i just check again wow i missed bebo's reaction and i must say, it was PRICELESS😆 I still don't understand what is the reason? I never heard priyanka saying something negative about her. But her reaction said it all and she sure wasn't happy about it.

It's pretty easy to miss Bebo's expression..It was only for a split second..maybe I am interpreting her expression wrong, but to me it really seemed like Kareena's expression was seriously Kajol, well whatever..

But she had many ROFL expressions throughout the episode--the sensitivity one ROFL
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Kareena's expressions when Kajol was talking about PC was edited in.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocolover89

It's pretty easy to miss Bebo's expression..It was only for a split second..maybe I am interpreting her expression wrong, but to me it really seemed like Kareena's expression was seriously Kajol, well whatever..

But she had many ROFL expressions throughout the episode--the sensitivity one 🤣

True for both bold parts. Even when bebo praised priyanka, kjo asked really bebo??😆 But her Sensitivity expression was the best and when she said it's not good for the industry karan 😆 And how she tells her sister tells to keep quite😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zareena

True for both bold parts. Even when bebo praised priyanka, kjo asked really bebo??😆 But her Sensitivity expression was the best and when she said it's not good for the industry karan 😆 And how she tells her sister tells to keep quite😆

Karan was picking on Kareena like crazy 🤣
Yea Lolo was always the diplomatic one because she had to work SOO hard to get anywhere in Bollywood. Kareena's had it MUCH easier than Lolo, but she's always been the bratty blunt girl. Now she's mellowed down a bit.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haha, the only time karan's tone become softer and gentler iwth kareena was when he asked her if marriage was around hte corner. Almost like, is it?

I remember, even on date with kurbaan when kareena and saif were hesitating on the marriage question he said, "you know that today the industry has changed. There are plenty of actresses who can work after marriage"

I feel like karan genuinely wants bebo and saif to get married. That's sweet!