Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonika74 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Saffy and sonika are very convincing...no more arguements from my side..he does diserve it then...i have a little softer heart..that melts easily...😊

thank you 😊

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Jay will never be as evil as Ajit was.And hez not a hypocrite as like Manav.
So any other idiosyncrisis, I think r lesser evil

jiyo saffuπŸ‘πŸΌ u told d rite thng Ajith was d evilest of all 😈
Gosh!!!! miss him in grey shades πŸ˜‰
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

@ saffy....

Satish is not supportuing Manav, he is just concerned for Archana, he never mentions manav and his case

Just that Archana should be given enough time to think.................this scene of marriage is going too fast........to give time.............

Ok- thatz fine then
I dint want episode yet,just read the update

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Saffy and sonika are very convincing...no more arguements from my side..he does diserve it then...i have a little softer heart..that melts easily...😊

Hey Usha Dora galπŸ˜† My heart melts too,but ppl who commit mistakes must compensate the victim yaar,in some way - I cant stand injusticeπŸ˜•
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
y everyone wants to slap manav yaar?????? wat all he done is for his bogus mom savita n archu supported her in all. Slap savita na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saffu i knw he is wrong sumwhere bt atleast he admitted tat bogus savita 😑
I think Manav is having second thots which is of course natural Archu is the only girl who he ever loved ...... till now it ws all bout his marriage his zimmadari his farz nd in a way he had control over it but he's scared ..... scared by the thot of losing Archu forever he has no control over it if tom' Archu says yes the marriage will happen ..... hence he is all at sea no idea what to do he wants her to be happy and settled but doesnt wanna lose her to another man (maybe) he wanted to tell her today to move on and accept the proposal but just couldnt do it and thank God for that it made him look normal, human but m sure tom'' all the Aayis taunts will make sure he does
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saffy i agreed because i think you have a point...he will still marry Shraavni..even if savita dies tomorrow...i think it is his words that is more important to him...so i gave up...πŸ˜ƒ
sonika74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

y everyone wants to slap manav yaar?????? wat all he done is for his bogus mom savita n archu supported her in all. Slap savita na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saffu i knw he is wrong sumwhere bt atleast he admitted tat bogus savita 😑

He did nothing for savita..he did it for himself to show the "greatness" in him. Did savtia ask him to marry shravani?...no she did not he said it himself...what has savita to do with it. Savita started to create the mess after archana came to stay with them for 3 months and savita instigated shravani will all wierd ideas..that is her fault but not that he to get married to shravani..he promised himself..knowing that he is not divorced as yet and things can change..he could have asked for time to think..i am sure girish would not have objected giving him time to think..

even after that savita begged him not to divorce but he did not listen...he is a very very selfish person
SaffyFlower thumbnail
my goad against him is that he doesnt feel guilty enuf for spoiling archu's life -no feeling of zimmedari towards archu's life at all,and he claims he loves her and was her husband -I think it is only his hormones
Why feel zimm only to shravni??And not to archu? Taking archu for granted all the time

He doesnt deserve her Piya,at least right now
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonika74

He did nothing for savita..he did it for himself to show the "greatness" in him. Did savtia ask him to marry shravani?...no she did not he said it himself...what has savita to do with it. Savita started to create the mess after archana came to stay with them for 3 months and savita instigated shravani will all wierd ideas..that is her fault but not that he to get married to shravani..he promised himself..knowing that he is not divorced as yet and things can change..he could have asked for time to think..i am sure girish would not have objected giving him time to think..

even after that savita begged him not to divorce but he did not listen...he is a very very selfish person

πŸ‘good one soniks,sock manav in πŸ˜†