Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Who will Siddharth marry?
STARONE.IN

The love triangle on Chaand Chupa Badal Mein has taken a confusing twist, with both Divya (Rishma Rochlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) thinking that Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) is in love with them.

STARONE.IN

As per the promo, both of them have started grooming themselves for their respective engagements with Siddharth, but both are unaware about the fact that they have fallen for the same guy.

When contacted, Siddharth said, "There is no confusion for me, as I am in love with Nivedita. I'm looking forward to the engagement." He added that Divya and her parents are confused. "It's unfair that my chacha and chachi are playing games with the Sharma family. However, my mom and I are sure about who I am going to marry."

When contacted, Nivedita said, "I am really looking forward to the engagement and recently Siddharth and I shared a romantic moment for the first time."

Divya is still confused about the engagement. She still believes that Siddharth is getting engaged to her. "I am in love Siddharth and feel that he loves me too. I am happy that in a few days I will get engaged to Siddharth. Even Nive is also happy with this engagement."

In the current track, we have seen that engagement is fixed as both Soods and Sharmas are very happy with the marriage proposal of Siddharth. Herein lies the confusion: The Soods sent a shagun to the Sharma's asking for their daughter's hand in marriage for Siddharth. However, in an attempt to cause rift between the families, Chanchal informs Hemlata that the Shagun is for Divya while in reality it is actually for Nivedita.

Starplus.in conduted a poll among its users to find out who is better suited for Siddharth- Divya or Nivedita? The verdict was unanimous with a majority of votes in favour of Nivedita. Most of the audience feel that Divya is still young and not mature enough to get married at this stage. As per the audience poll 56% want Siddharth to marry Nivedita while 30% think he should settle down with Divya.

Don't forget to watch some romantic moments between Nivedita and Siddharth for the first time every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, August 27, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/678/who-will-siddharth-marry.aspx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

india051monicaypps_pps--Princess--CarrotCakeVarsha-01precious_zeba-SanzAngel-Fallen AngelSuhaniSoniamitzi11P.Kamaljit.Sean.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will Siddharth marry? - Article" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!! This is getting way too confusing. LOL

-SanzAngel-

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I see these shows for relaxing after a hard days of work......there  are other confusions in life which are more apt......I don't get myself in these stupid confusions.

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the article. i really want sid and nivi to get married.

india051

-SanzAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-SanzAngel-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing this article ......

i really want to NivArth to get married Smile

- Sana -

india051

blueash