Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaash

IF-Sizzlerz

kaash

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
By Taran Adarsh, December 8, 2005 - 02:34 IST
Download Home Delivery wallpapers

Not many have the guts to accept the dismal fate of their films. But Sujoy Ghosh, the director of HOME DELIVERY, admits that the film has been rejected by the paying public. "I am to blame completely. I was overconfident that the film would work in a big way, but it didn't," Sujoy tells me in a free-n-frank conversation.

"I was disturbed when the initial reports started pouring in. But I didn't expect so much negativity," Sujoy admits, "I graciously accept the verdict. I don't want to keep my eyes shut and continue believing that the business would pick up in days to come. It's over, the chapter is closed, the film has failed."

What went wrong? "The humor, I guess. Well, frankly speaking, today everything seems wrong about HOME DELIVERY. When a movie doesn't work, every aspect turns negative," he states bluntly. There's talk that a certain actor interfered in the making of the film. True? "Not at all! Every actor, be it Viveik, Ayesha or Boman, believed in the script. They just obeyed orders, so the talk of interference just doesn't arise. I reiterate, I am to blame solely," he adds.

What next? "I am planning a children's film. It's a difficult subject to make, but that's what has caught my attention lately. I am going to work doubly hard on the screenplay of my next film. I don't want to go wrong again," he asserts.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "“I accept failure”---vivek" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I hope things get better for him, he really needs to choose his films better. From the promos of the film alone I could tell this film would not make it.

Aries23

IF-Stunnerz

Aries23

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Cry

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry . hopefully his next film would have better reviews.

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 08 December 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
lol. Aww I feel bad for him. Since da day he n Aish went out Vivek kay buray din a gayi. LOL

rebelqueen

rebelqueen

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
how humble!!! Clap Clap

friends_kripa

friends_kripa

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged
yeah....hope so his children's film wud be better than home delivery

Post Reply New Post

Go to top