MAAN MANIACS THREAD#2 - Link to next thread p.151 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by wiinie_pooh

Thank goddddd

Gurmeet and mouni dint dance in Geet
my heart almost failed wen he lifted mouni,
in dance.... i thought it was kind of typical entry of sameera.......
thanks anju dear for clarification,... now im relieved and i can now
happily sit and study for some time....

THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTT 🤗

I am glad you now are aware that its Guru and Mouni dancing as a guest appearance on the show Bandini 😆 ....Anju was in shock when she saw a smiling dancing hot looking Maan rofl! had to even attend ICU Maan Maniacs Hospital and undergo treatment for shock by Dr Maan 😉

❤️ you Maan 😳 and thx Maan 4 saving me once again 😃

ROFL When Dr Anju the Maan Maniacs Doctor needs treatment Dr Maan is always there thank goodness! but he only drops by the hospital occasionally 🤣
hey anju wow thanks dear for the mouni and gurmeet dance dear
well to be frank no chemistry at all he he he
and yes loved the pics of maneet dear
sravs
Episode 108: Brij's men abduct Geet
1 September 2010

Rasika finally takes her case back as she fears the villagers. Maan surprises Geet by making her meet her sister Rajji and brother Tito. Rajji tells Geet that Brij is in jail and Darjee has strictly told his family not to discuss her topic at home. Geet thanks Maan for the surprise and Maan thanks Geet for taking a risk to solve his case. She proposes to be friends with him. Maan and Geet become friends. Maan's car breaks down again. It starts raining and they take shelter in a ruin. Brij's men recognize Geet and inform Brij about her. Geet gets playful and hides from Maan. Brij's men take her away while Maan keeps searching for her. Maan finds Geet's belongings fallen here and there and senses Geet is in trouble.

YO MAAN MANIACS JUST SPREADING THE MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF MY DEAR FRIEND @RIVER is how you all recognise her as on IF

It would be great if you could also comment on her post...here is the link...

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1477027

Originally posted by RIVER

well all the guru fans now time has come to remind gurmeet to fulfill his promise before going to bangkok.....................

remember ppl when guru was ill he said that after getting fit and fine he will invite one of his fans to GEET SET.........

guru has posted this on his blog that now he is completely fit.............so why dont we remind him regarding his promise.................

i m sure he will fullfill his promise........

so just remind him by posting here and then we can post this link to guru's blog as well as FB
congoooooo shongoooooooooo....anjuuuuuu
hey anju. I thought i was a part of this before 😆 well i guess not. neways i have no problem in sayin

"Yes I am a MAAN MANIAC hit with MAAN FEVER!"
Originally posted by salma434

hey anju. I thought i was a part of this before 😆 well i guess not. neways i have no problem in sayin

"Yes I am a MAAN MANIAC hit with MAAN FEVER!"

hehehe......dis is famous all over on paradise by all d grls!! 😆

@anju: wooh u replied to all..!!
luv u sweetz!!

Maan The Ultimate Hottie!!😳
HIT HIT HIT with  Maan fever bery badly..*uff* Edited by mireen19 - 13 years ago
Geet's emotional reunion with her siblings

In STAR One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi Maan (Gurmeet Choudhry) surprised Geet (Drashti Dhami) by arranging a meeting with her siblings Rajji (Trishika) and Tito (Rishabh).

Geet and her siblings got emotional after meeting each other. Rajji and Tito share their feelings about meeting their elder sister after a long time.

"I did not even know whom I am going to meet and could not believe my eyes when I saw my sister, Geet in front of me. Both Tito and I were overjoyed to see after so long. I recalled memories of our childhood where we used to play together in the fields and memories of the time when she left the village", says Rajji. "I could not control my tears and did not feel like letting Geet go way", she adds. "I was surprised to see that Geet has changed and now dresses like a city girl. She is looking even prettier now", says Rajji.

"I know Geet loves me a lot and even I love and miss her a lot", says Tito. "I just burst into tears after meeting her after such a long time" he says. "I recalled the time she used to take me for rides on her scooty and pamper me by fulfilling all my demands", says Tito.

The bond between siblings is unbreakable and Geet, Rajji and Tito have proved this. No matter how much the distance between them is, their feelings and concern for each other remains unaffected.

Recap: Maan had confessed his love for Geet while she was asleep in his car. Dev regrets cheating Geet and suggests to Naintara that they should confess their crime to Veer. Naintara is determined to make sure that Dev does not reveal anything to Maan.

Will Geet now realise that Maan loves her? Will Dev confess the truth to Maan?
Will Naintara foil his plans?

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Friday, September 03, 2010

hey anju loved the pics of maan dear
love u alot dear and thank u for the wonderfull pics  
sravs