•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi wanted to know what heppend in teenage days that made anu soooooooo cold and bad behaved person 😊

Hey This is purvi's Complete Analysis on Cold Onu after Leap. But he is Not bad behaved person . He has just changed to cold and decided to not take any relation too close as it Hurts him just like in younger age. He was so attcahed to Taani and ahole family but Shekhar sent him off so he was just angry on his father . Read this analysis

Originally posted by purvimeh

Hello Girls... As Promised to someone.. here is my take on Anuraag.. right form his Entry,,,,
I am kinda pretty upseet toread some comments here and have noticed that Anurag bashing has already started... seriously... He is just abt 2 eposed and he is being based... Khair comin to My take...
Well I unfortunately did not like his entry a tiny winy Bit... Duuno why... I guess it was too downplayed than the rest of the entries.....Being the Male lead that tooo.. Luved the fact that there was no Special Bt effects and he was shown in cpl of seconds... So CV a big Jadu ki Jhappi andπŸ€— for you.....and doing your home work on NRI returns....

Hmm... Most of the people had aπŸ˜• look on why Onu was in glares in the night,, So let me explain... Onu lives in LA.. and u see there are some people here is USA who do wear glasses in night time too.. They are antiglare Glasses that adjust to Day and night time.. So Him wearing that was perfectly justified.. as i said.. am glad CV did their home work on USA return... Small things like Tissue paper, Drinking water.. was completely for me...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Now enters Mr Ganguly, with an attitude.. whicjh i cld relate to when he stops the cab..😲 got me thinking there that he has issues to an extend...and yes i was not mistaken at all... cold look towards his father, and fly except his mother, said it all.. He def has isues with his fathers...

Yes the same Father who never believed in him , physically hit him, always found him wrong, nor trusted him to a bit and then sending him away from those he loved the most... Inspite of wanting to come back he was not asked to and that what turned him cold, shunned all his feelings. emotions and past and moved on which made him that ruthless non caring guy... So we see where he comes from..Lets not forget.. He was sent away at a tender age and that too when he was not wrong.. but knew his father was very very wrong .Oh can I say I luv this cold Anu... u go Boy u father deservers That attitude...πŸ‘. So i can relate to him. and know where he comes from.....

But saying this... Before bashing him.. give the show some time for us to know why he is like this instaed of bashing him.... Taani meantt and means the life to him...when he came home.. after meeting his Mum all he did was to go up that balcony and remember their childhood days..and how he tells his mother how he still sees and misses those childhood days.. but is unable to understand where the sudden wall came in form... (Okie Makes me think here.. Is Onu living in a gulit already) But will shunn that thot away before i make a call... So coming back to taani...yes..she and her Family mean to him..

He buying tha shop 😲 Did he kept Tab of the court case.. or did he pay the layer to win the case so he cld buy the shop...Anguish On seeing the Buddha being taken away.. and then the moment he realizes that the girl who is standing in front of him is none other than his Taani is best friend... whom he left back 8 years ago... the satisfaction, the happiness was so evident on his face to see her not even chnaged a bit and she is still the same whom she he left behind... πŸ‘ to CV once again for comparing the younger and Older Taani together.. Simply luved that take their...

Anu having that no nonsense attitude straight goes to her home gives the legal papers and being the shrewd businessman he is. give and take business, shop is urs Laughing buddha mine.... (.And lets not forget how he told her thathe did miss miss her and that he remember each and every word of theirs... & Hence u see role reversal... here,,,that is what love is all about

Again another Imp aspect... when asked upon who he is.. will it again signifies here something.. Maybe he is not what he wants to be know.. He wants to have his own name.. & thus avoids being asked who he is...(remember Baba's gadi, party) am sure we will get this in near future where he will not be introducing himself as Shekhar Gangul son...).& Ofcouser.. dont mis understand him as yet,, Give him some time.. he just an 2 epis.. we dont know Onu POV as yet... he came to India to buy the shop.. he was not keen to see or meet anybody including Taani.. meeting her once seeing her happy was all that he wanted....Also see the friendship... and he saw that,,

CV Thank you once again.... for that wonderful realistic...touch on AK her realization knwoing ONu.. being elated, dumbstruck and all gaga over him with her friend.. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

For the first time Onu smiles openly.... something that i noticed....

am not taking My take on Nupur Char as Yet... Cos that track is still in the air...

AK.. am very very impressed.. She was fab today....true luv took place... the touch of his hand and she knew in an isntanat it was him..

so guys... Please give it time to know Where Onu is coming form.. rather than bashing him... let his POV unfold too...& we all know its a sad story.. we all know he was to fall in luv with another girll.. then why are we bashing him yet.. Give it time..

With that i sign of at 1:30 in the night...... Godd moring to rest have a great day...

O Boy before i forget.... did i forget... HC u rock boy.... No an ounce of KDm in there.... πŸ‘ what slap back to those who said Thinsg abt you...

Ak keep up the Good job..

taanu i completely agreed wid u.