_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Damn the rumours linking his girlfriend ('ex' or current that's up for debate) Katrina Kaif to the current hottie, Ranbir Kapoor.

This Khan with a heart never holds back words. However, quotable they might be. And we love Sallu for that. While other senior actors possibly feel the heat coming from the corner, with the new hotties like Ranbir and Imran taking over, Salman is the true Dabangg, fearless, we mean. Talking about the new boys, he says, "I think Ranbir is very good. I have seen their films, I think these guys, Ranbir and Imran, are terrific. Imran is adorable and Ranbir has a lot of talent."

Way to go, boys, now stand tall and proud. We're telling you, it's not his Chulbul Pandey avatar, it is the real Sallu saying that!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-cheers-Ranbir/articleshow/6439223.cms#ixzz0xjXuj0Ki Edited by _sidma_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_dante_ thumbnail

i really doubt about the whole RK-katrina BS!

i think ranbir is all aware of sallu-vivek saga!

ladygaga thumbnail
Ranbir is an undeniable talent and Imran is a sweetheart and a charmistic actor. These two seem focused on their career and their drive will surely take them far! Can't wait to watch their upcoming movies.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imran is adorable and Ranbir has a lot of talent.

I agree. I like Imran for his off-screen persona n Ranbir for his on-screen talent. 👍🏼
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From the likes of this interview, I hardly doubt Ranbir had any role play in Kaif-Sallu's break up! I don't think salman is the one who would display his emotion openly if he doesn't like that person...
_dante_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PsicesAqua

Maybe but lets not forget Ranbir hails from a filmi dynasty and the Kapoors or any other B-town dynasties are unfazed by Salman. Vivek on the other was an easy target considering he was the son of a less famous actor

i know ranbir has more backup than a vivek but then again who wants salman as an enemy on this industry? i am sure sallu can do his fair share of damage to ranbir's track!

all the negative publicity, PR spat and whatnot would do more harm than good sometimes! who needs that all that?

Edited by _sidma_ - 13 years ago
KWRocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's admit Ranbir and Katrina are dating now
Why would Sallu hate on him ?
Ranbir did not organize  a PC telling everyone that he is dating her.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Okazaki

Imran is adorable and Ranbir has a lot of talent.

I agree. I like Imran for his off-screen persona n Ranbir for his on-screen talent. 👍🏼

And I agree with this statement exactly. I love Imran off-screen, he seems to be a simple, down-to-earth and a genuinely nice guy. I simply love him for his loyalty towards his girlfriend. And Ranbir is one of the best newcomers I've seen in a REALLY long time. This guy is here to stay and thank god for that; his movies(barring a few) are a delight to watch.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet of salman, he always encourages new talents and have always said good things about ranbir and imran, he is just superb