Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

fab post and beautfully put

sid has been understanding for so long now, and now its natural on his part to react the way he is doing.

I udnerstand Rids concern/woprry for Armaan but i would prfer she balances things out.

Rids isnt balancing out things right now, which is causing the mess and it will continue to pile up and we can expect more and more siddhima tiffs, till Sid reaches his maximum and we see Rids getting a huge jolt

Yup Rids needs to do something and i am sure she will do all what she can to win back Sid.

Siddhima love each other and they love will never failt, they are unbreakable

norzar

Thank you so much for reading and commenting Norz !! 🤗

You're so right. Riddhima's stuck in a difficult situation. Between laying to rest her past and securing her future, she seems to have lost her grip on the present, and this is where Sid is hurting. Riddhima needs to put an end to his pain, and I'm sure she will. Coz like you said, SR love each other and their love can never fail.

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Awwwwwww amazing post and those words.so SR 😳

Thank you so much Anna !! 🤗
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Amazing post.  I just wanted to give Sid a hug today.  I hope Riddhima wisens up and gives Sid the affection, care, attention and love that he deserves.

Thank you so much !! 😳 I'm sure she will, we just need to trust her.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: mknageswari

AWESOME POST DEAR 👏

Thank you so much !! 😳
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post u made my day.   

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosa.cricelli

What an amazing and beautiful post you wrote.  I have been laying low on the forum for a while now because of the constant bickering and disgusting comments made by some but felt compelled to reply to your post today because it is so fantastic.  You writing and thoughts are breath taking and I agree completely with everything you wrote. 

Understanding, compassionate, tender and sincere is what our Sid is.  But at the end of the day he is just a man. A simple man who wants nothing more than to have security and peace, love and affection.  I only hope that Riddhima realises it sooner rather than later.

@ Lennie.  My God, your writing is simply lyrical.  I absolutely love reading your comments and embrace them as they are always so thought provoking.

Please continue to write more.  I so enjoy reading them.  God Bless,

Thank you so much for reading and commenting !! Your thoughts are beautiful and its a pleasure to share them. You've put it perfectly-Sid is a simple man with a simple heart, and all he wants is love, from the woman he loves more than life itself. Riddhima knows it, but she's not being able to reach out to him right now. But she will heal him, SR've always broken and mended each other. Thats what makes them soulmates.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

awesome post u made my day.   

Thank you so much !! 😳
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Borna !! 🤗 Its been a very, very long time. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me. You've put it so well, Riddhima is in a tug of war between her past and the present, and its hurting Sid as much as its hurting her. SR've always healed each other, and I hope they do it this time too. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. 🤗

Aditi! 🤗
I hope you keep posting topics like this every once in a while...If I come across any more in the future, I'll probably stop by and take a look! 😳 I love the eloquence of your analysis, so I couldn't help commenting here! No need to thank me...Thank you! 😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful poem !!!

And the translation so apt for Siddhant and riddhima

Thanks for such posts !!