StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You cut me open
And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust. And it is this hurt which you could see in Siddhant's eyes today, it is this hurt which seems to be literally slashing his heart into a million tiny pieces. His heart is breaking, and its literally bleeding love-bleeding love for the same woman who has cut it open.

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see

You could literally see Siddhant's scars-the very thought that the woman he loves more than life itself, could care for somebody else, more than she cares for him, is ripping his heart open. He seems to be thinking, "I know love hurts, but why did I have to love so much ?"

You cut me open
And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love

Riddhima Modi is, albeit innocently, breaking the heart of the man who literally blew life back into her, who taught her to swim when life was nothing but a sea of pain. In her quest to heal Armaan, she's ripping apart the heart of a man who did nothing but love her. Being hurt by someone you love leaves a hole in your heart that only love can fill. Riddhima knows that she's hurting Sid, that she's causing him unimaginable pain. Its like she wants to reach out to him, but she can't. She's so precariously placed between laying to rest her past and looking out for her future that her present seems to be slipping out of her reach. But Riddhima needs to do something, and soon. She's the hurt, and she's the only possible healing. I only hope that this healing doesn't come too late- that the pain doesn't increase to a point where its beyond healing, and beyond repair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘

even i am hurt seeing sid like this and i am really really mad at ridz, but we cannot balme anyone b/c it the time that is playing with them, i just wish that ridz gives sid her all attention and all her love to her cute doctor b/c he so deserves it, a man like sid should be worship over and over again and ridz needs to now this asap otherwise she might loose herreason to live.

very nice post aditi

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post

Love the song 😳

Siddhant Modi loves from the soul, and he loves his Ridz deeply, unconditional and it seepes from the soul, and increases each day and burns to the higest level

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."

She's so precariously placed between laying to rest her past and looking out for her future that her present seems to be slipping out of her reach.
I think this sums up Ridz on the whole in what she is doing, and yes like you i do believe she wants to reach out to Sid, but she isnt being able to at this moment

Her present is tilting which she isnt realising, and that present is her future
Ridz is in such a difficult position coz she knows her marriage and Sid are safe and there for her, so she doesnt need to worry about that, so thats why the whole concern on Armaan, the only thing Sid is saying atleast seperate the concern of Armaan from leading your own life, their life, dont stop your whole life and also see other ppl and esp her husband is her priority as well, show something to Sid even for few minutes and you saw at the party Ridz full focus was on Armaan

Sid is still being understanding that he gets she is worried about Armaan even he is but he knows when to seperate it from other priorities but this time Sid is seeing more then he should now at the party and also that he wanted to go to this party coz she wants to talk to Armaan, still Sid understood - and all he wants is his wife to care for him at times and be concertrate on them as well, not her whole focus on Armaan, when Sid sees he is fine for now, whilst we know Ridz sees something is up with Armaan and what he is doing

Sid's heart is pricking so much, and it has done for ages but he has understood the whole thing, thats why he lets it prick at him coz its not a big deal and he doesnt want to burden his feelings on Ridz and give her more pain, but now it come to be painful, and he is hurting day by day and i fear that Sid will slip away, coz Sid's heart and Sid's faith and trust esp faith once its broken takes a long time to gain and put back together, and we know and saw this on the wedding day and what happened afterwards, Ridz unknownly made Sid feel unworthy coz she would rather die then marry him, and if this is the path we are heading, coz Sid said yesterday does he even matter to her, where exactly do i fit in, am i not worthy for your care and concern etc

For Siddhant Modi and his love for Ridz, for who he is and the kind of man in love he is, that he loves his wife deeply from the soul, and he wants is for her to be happy and for that he will go to any length even if that means living a life without a life in it, Sid can live his life with emptiness and loneliness but live just to know Ridz is happy wherever she is and whom with, if there ever came a time like this

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

"She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another."
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘

even i am hurt seeing sid like this and i am really really mad at ridz, but we cannot balme anyone b/c it the time that is playing with them, i just wish that ridz gives sid her all attention and all her love to her cute doctor b/c he so deserves it, a man like sid should be worship over and over again and ridz needs to now this asap otherwise she might loose herreason to live.

very nice post aditi

Bannnnuuuu !! First of all, I lub you !! πŸ€—

I know Banu. Riddhima's in a very difficult position right now-she's focussing her attention on Armaan because he'd been hurting so much, he told her that she ruined his life, and now, suddenly, he seems to be doing very well in the party. Naturally, she's very worried. And that worry has resulted in her neglecting Sid, because she's so sure of him and her marriage. She thinks that he understands, and no matter what, he'll be there for her. But Sid's pain is increasing, and its increasing to a point thats past bearing. Riddhima's going to fight, and fight hard, for her husband this time round.

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME dear..What a beautiful post yes Ridz please start healing the man you are brutually hurting day in and day out..before it is too late...

Loved this postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So TRUE! Its really refreshing to see someone showing how badly Sid is getting hurt in all this turmoil! I really would appreciate it if Riddhima understands wht shez doing to Sid, she needs to prioritise her relations in life and QUICKLY! b4 Sid gets used to pain and forgets he ever felt love!
parishima thumbnail
awesome post and right song selection for siddhant situation now ridhima has to priorities to whom she should attend first and how she is hurting siddhant
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Beautiful post

Love the song 😳

Siddhant Modi loves from the soul, and he loves his Ridz deeply, unconditional and it seepes from the soul, and increases each day and burns to the higest level

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.." If any words are capable of describing Siddhant Modi, and his love for Riddhima, it'd be those words. Thank you so much for posting them Lennie. Sid is just an ordinary man with an extra-ordinary heart....and how priceless is that ?

She's so precariously placed between laying to rest her past and looking out for her future that her present seems to be slipping out of her reach.
I think this sums up Ridz on the whole in what she is doing, and yes like you i do believe she wants to reach out to Sid, but she isnt being able to at this moment

Her present is tilting which she isnt realising, and that present is her future She knows he's hurting, but she can't do anything about it right now. She's just trusting and hoping that like everytime, their love sails them through.

Sid is still being understanding that he gets she is worried about Armaan even he is but he knows when to seperate it from other priorities but this time Sid is seeing more then he should now at the party and also that he wanted to go to this party coz she wants to talk to Armaan, still Sid understood - and all he wants is his wife to care for him at times and be concertrate on them as well, not her whole focus on Armaan, when Sid sees he is fine for now, whilst we know Ridz sees something is up with Armaan and what he is doing I know. And thats not a crime is it ? He's not asking her to let him take over her life, but to give him a couple of moments once in a while when he's her only focus.

Sid's heart is pricking so much, and it has done for ages but he has understood the whole thing, thats why he lets it prick at him coz its not a big deal and he doesnt want to burden his feelings on Ridz and give her more pain, but now it come to be painful, and he is hurting day by day and i fear that Sid will slip away, coz Sid's heart and Sid's faith and trust esp faith once its broken takes a long time to gain and put back together, and we know and saw this on the wedding day and what happened afterwards, Ridz unknownly made Sid feel unworthy coz she would rather die then marry him, and if this is the path we are heading, coz Sid said yesterday does he even matter to her, where exactly do i fit in, am i not worthy for your care and concern etc I couldn't agree more. Siddhant Modi would never burden the woman he loves with his pain when she's hurting so much himself, but his pain has reached a point where he can't handle it alone anymore. He needs her to be there for him now, like he's always been there for her.

For Siddhant Modi and his love for Ridz, for who he is and the kind of man in love he is, that he loves his wife deeply from the soul, and he wants is for her to be happy and for that he will go to any length even if that means living a life without a life in it, Sid can live his life with emptiness and loneliness but live just to know Ridz is happy wherever she is and whom with, if there ever came a time like this

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "

"She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I'm sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another."

Lennie, I can't tell you how much I love reading your thoughts. Riddhima is Sid's dream, and he'll live without that dream if he thinks that she'd be happier without him. Because thats the kind of love he has for her-she's his heart, and you cannot hurt their heart, can you ?

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Lennie. They're beautiful, and your words tgo straight to the heart.. And it takes a very special person to do that. πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

AWESOME dear..What a beautiful post yes Ridz please start healing the man you are brutually hurting day in and day out..before it is too late...

Loved this postπŸ‘

Poo !! πŸ€— Thank you so much. Riddhima Modi has to fight for her marriage, and fight for her love. And she will.

@aditi

i really want your words to come true, i want to see riz fight for her love,her cute doctor, her husband, her soulmate and her only reason to live is for sid, i am really hurt by ridz this act, sid is so so hurt and i cannot see him like that either, it is too painfl, so yeah i want mrs.modi to fight like a manic wife, i want her to go through hell and bring back her happiness which lies on sid and sid only, i want her to push sid against the wall now.πŸ˜†(this is a joke, i cannot stop thinking about ridz pushing sid against the wall and i had to put it in here)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but seriously i want ridz to fight for her sid and her marriage NOW!!