umang will destroy kinjal

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So its umang but how will he destroy kinjal  its time she got what she deserves for what she did to Gopi as they say what goes around comes around..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they are going to elope..............And Koki will kick Kinjal out and Umung will leave her hanging also. so she won't have no where to go.

Or.

He becomes another villian in the Modi household and becomes  a ghar jamai.............and does everything he can to ruin Goham and get his hands on the property....
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
The guy in the episode today was Umang?!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

I think they are going to elope..............And Koki will kick Kinjal out and Umung will leave her hanging also. so she won't have no where to go.

Or.

He becomes another villian in the Modi household and becomes  a ghar jamai.............and does everything he can to ruin Goham and get his hands on the property....

Suk......m thinking like he will get the TRUST of Kinjal and then will Ditch her......so that she will lose her family's trust....and then she wont hv any place to go......

just as taral said.....taral do u hv any link with CVs mind......we saw one of ur predictions and now this one....m sure either of ur above ones will happen...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Suk......m thinking like he will get the TRUST of Kinjal and then will Ditch her......so that she will lose her family's trust....and then she wont hv any place to go......

just as taral said.....taral do u hv any link with CVs mind......we saw one of ur predictions and now this one....m sure either of ur above ones will happen...

haha I wish I had a link to the CVs mind.......I would be changing a lot of things that are happening right now..........lol.......
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

same feeling here he will marry (a fake one) then leave her, her family wont trust her.  But our Gopi will  be the one who will be  the one who will help her.   As much as kokila is telling Hetal that she should keep an eye on her bahu, kokila should keep both eyes on kinjal as she is a dangerous little girl.
now if kinjals bidaai is not done then what about Gopi and Aham because that is the reason aham is staying at the house, kokila plan is not full proof.  Aham will want Gopi out of the house or divorce asap..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
agree......all this happening right now is so sad and unbearable......we all want to change the track...
but at least after so many days no crying Gopi....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Or.

He becomes another villian in the Modi household and becomes a ghar jamai.............and does everything he can to ruin Goham and get his hands on the property....

Taral you have a devious mind! I like it.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

same feeling here he will marry (a fake one) then leave her, her family wont trust her.  But our Gopi will  be the one who will be  the one who will help her.   As much as kokila is telling Hetal that she should keep an eye on her bahu, kokila should keep both eyes on kinjal as she is a dangerous little girl.
now if kinjals bidaai is not done then what about Gopi and Aham because that is the reason aham is staying at the house, kokila plan is not full proof.  Aham will want Gopi out of the house or divorce asap..

again tough road for Gopi........but may be if its late in Kinjal's bidaai Aham will hav enough time to Open his Sleeping brain for Gopi and may be he will start understanding her....
or
May be Anita's entry will be going to play some major role....
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Or.

Taral, You surly have some connection with the CVs mind. Both of above are equally possible.
I would like the first one to happen though. Koki keeps on taunting Urmi that she has not given good upbringing to Rashi. If Kinjal elopes, it would be a slap on Koki's face. So much for her OWN upbringing!