cute song sequence and precap...

Posted: 13 years ago
todays last part was very cute...dadaji-dadiji's song sequence was very very very cute...

the way dadiji was trying to pacify dadaji...dadaji turning away...

and inder,ilesh,rajini and ishika helping dadiji...was very nice...i never realised hw fast the song got completed...i wanted it to go on and on...

ok taking the role of the precap updater nw..

tomr anupama comes and asks which dish suhaana made...rano ans paalak paneer...and suhaana is like what..ishaan is hiding his laughter...and anupama asks suhaana to tell her the recipe...suhaana tells ishaan only taught her..and ishaan starts coughing...
Thanks for sharing..! Finally anupama ji came..Poor ishaan Have to say the recipe of palak paneer....:):)
It'll be fun watching tomorrow. Suhana and her answers... ha ha ha. Plus, it was ultra cute the way Dadi jee was trying to manao dada jee. :)
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG...I loved the Dadaji-Dadiji sequence......It was like ...perfect....I mean they were so adorable..esp Dadaji with his expressions made me ROFL😆😆....And Inder-Rajni-Elesh-Ishika giving them company were all the more hillarious😆It looked like a pucca purane zamaane ka film....but you know what...they say na..old is gold....so true....While watching the scene..i was thinking..like how many serials have a song sequence for Dadji-Dadiji?????I guess none....but today's scene made me smile like anything...Dadji-Dadiji's nok jhok..I mean everything...i enjoyed it....

And the precap was hillarious😆😆Suhana said that ishaan taught her to make the palak paneer😆😆OMG...Ishaan's face was worth watching....I am sure u guyz will like tomorrow's episode..With Suhana wearing jewellery like al the bahus and all...U will surely enjoy the episode tomorrow😃
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
Wow...........looks like an interesting epi...!! Missed it again.. 😭

N omgeeeeee Suhana just said that?? Wow...the tubelight has started to surprise me...... Very very spontaneous.. 😛

Dying to see...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wow...........looks like an interesting epi...!! Missed it again.. 😭

N omgeeeeee Suhana just said that?? Wow...the tubelight has started to surprise me...... Very very spontaneous.. 😛

Dying to see...

Yup..u must see the context in which Suhana said that...Hmm seems like we will get a fadu friday😉 episdoe to end the week
@shounak...ya it was like a old movie...and dadaji-dadiji is the best..they always brings smile to our faces with their nok jhok..and loved when inder said dadiji bhi badi hai...

and reagrding precap..it def seems to be an entertaining episode for sure...

u bet shwetha....the song sequence was awesome....didn't know when it ended...i so wanted for it to go on...was so loving both dadaji and dadiji's expressions....

and the precap....it was OMG!!...i was actually expecting her to say rajni has taught her but she said Ishaan instead....and poor ishaan will have to give the recipe now😆
I loved the first part especially when ishaan days khubsurat he is turning out to be very naughty na..... 😉
@leo..hey been a long time...
yes it was a very unexpected ans from suhaana...poor ishaan never expected that...