Page   of 156
Page 2 Page 156

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hey People.

Missed Me? Lol.... I know you would have, thoughA little only... Tongue

This is a FF truely based On Arman and Riddimaa with Lots of fights,Nok jhok, love - passion- but in the End All iz well or will be well. WinkSo All the Janeman's tie up your seats - The Roller Coaster Began's NOW!

And NIdha di, this Shilpa poster was designed Esp, for You so that you could imagine Shilpa as Riddimaa... ( as you wanted me to right on Arsh, but dii - everone else wanted it on AR. so to make both the command work out i thought of this.. i hope you get happy.)
Tia... you had been a tremendous commenter... ever thanks alot Smile

REALLY IMPORTANT --- I WILL PM only those WHO ARE in MY BUDDY LIST.... if some one wish forPM from Next time - shall add me - or ACcept MY request of Buddy ! thats the easiest way IF You WANT DAILY UPDATES

MahaEmbarrassed

Edited by Hello_01 - 01 October 2010 at 11:20am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTbombaydesiAFan01Mehr.GroverloverofkarantrendyfriendsDEE2803zesty.meIn3ffable_lOv3swahaskarankideewanixuhimaekts_dmgmjhtAyesha_t-AK-Cutiee_AshhBhavya8Ar_Asyafankashmayurfan_Afrin_rads73937Rhea.KaJenjannat4everAR-kashKBfanNo1Sweet_Ashumholic_fandmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101scorpio95swamii92angelina_2005Ayesha87Harry93rtjkscrazy_4_karancutiepreetcute-alypinksstopsyturvy23-ARLover-shinseendhruvikaluvsKSGFimmyCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630vidu87unknown.-Hiralious-shonagudia-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERKaJen-amaZaynkweetrockstarIshiaprincess52barywardahere-Nina-janu1610arshluver_15debby_11Ethereal-Pathksg.nidha1983NorzsamratrocksKaSh-Maneet-Fanloveaboveall.Dr.BasketGupta--Mahi--ammyridz600_Oishi_-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF-]] Nashaa [[- |1\9|-|link of 2# thrd pg-154|" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

INDEX

Part 1 -- down

Part 2 -- Page 8
Part 3 -- Page 10 
Part 4 -- Page 14
Part 5 -- Page 23
Part 6 -- Page 28
Part 7 -- Page 33 
Part 8 -- Page 33
Part 9 -- Page 37
Part 10 -- Page 40
Part 11 -- Page 44
Part 12 -- Page 44
Part 13 -- Page 48
Part 14 -- Page 53
Part 15 -- Page 55
Part 16 -- Page 60
Part 17 -- Page 63
Part 18 -- Page 64
Part 19 -- Page 69
Part 20 -- Page 82
Part 21 -- Page 86
Part 22 -- Page 92
Part 23 -- Page 94
Part 24 -- Page 100
Part 25(A) -- Page 112
Part 25(B) -- Page 115
Part 26 -- Page 134
Part 27 -- Page 145

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

It was when the clock strike sharp 6 in evening when mostly people retire to their homes... and so was Riddimaa wearing a simple ankarli dress of green color with the duppatta hung beautifully over her neck sides. She went to get her Scotty. When two people tip toed behind her till the parking area; its was semi dark ' the sun would shed down in almost coming 15 minutes. A person holding a black cloth tied it around her eyes and other one turn her arms on her back and tied a cloth over it "Konn hai?" she shouted. "Bachoo..." she shouted, whining to get herself free. "Get me another cloth... u idiot" the one scolded the other one. "yEs sir...." the other stammered and brought a cloth till a fairly large guy was holding her. "Chodo mujha kon hou tum...? kya chate hou?" she looking side ways trying to find out, who it was "Thora sabar karo '. you will get to know..... but not yet" he whispered from behind right near her ear, his breathe creased her nape... making her skin hair stand up...

She shouted, soon a big large palm, claimed her lips "Chup... ek aur awaaz aur yahin maar dun ga tumko samjhi?" he whispered, his lips brushed her ear as she trembled even more "Bring the cloth fast ' you idiot." the guy shouted at some one.A bit bulky person came up "here is it sir...." the person passed it to Him. "Let me g..." before Riddimaa could finish a cloth was tied over her lips. After it she landed in his arms, his one large muscular arm rounded below her hips and other below her neck. She twisted "Listen ' be still." he thrashed her on the back seat of his jeep, Parado."Raghu drive !" The guy order and took the passenger seat.

"Sir... kahan...?" Raghu, the bulky man asked. "Shut up Raghu, not in front of her.... !" the man scolded and told him the way by his hands. Riddimaa a young fairly pretty girl laid on the back seat with hands mouth and eyes tied up, who knew that a simple girl with a family of 4 people; doing job of 9 to 6, would be abducted in the month of Christmas. Her eyes got watery, when she remember that today her little brother was waiting for her only, she had got 9 missed calls already at office phone 'DIII... Come soon, today is my birthday.... My friends will be here any moment.' the boy winced. She sobbed softly. While fighting for her self ' she was about fall down from the seat on the floor of car, when a hand claimed her over her stomach and pushed her back on the seat

"tum hare liya yahi acha hoga, agar tum chup chap ' bheti raho..." she heard his grave voice, almost making her shiver. "Sir, we are here..." the Driver Raghu announced... to which the guy, settled beside him nodded "take the girl in.... and don't open up any cloth until I say so" the guy ordered and came out of the car. While Raghu went behind and tried to pick up the girl in his arms as his Sir did... but her constant kicks made it almost impossible, soon Riddimaa landed on floor along with Raghu "Oye Larki...." Raghu move his hand to slap her. "Raghu... !!" the master hold his wrist and pushed him away. "Don't forget ' you don't have that right !" Raghu at once got scared when his ocean blue eyes, stared at him with immense anger. "Sorry sir... but yea chokri.... bohat marr rahi thi... I got angry..." Raghu got up leaving the girl on floor, trying to fight and open her hands that were tied behind her back "Call Atul and Rahul ' abhi..!!" the guy blasted at Raghu ' who ran away as chicken.

Riddimaa still on sat on road. She touched the land, and took hold of some sand in her fist. 'its hot... the sand is hot... where am I... ? Mumbai mai tou sardi ka month hai...' she thought and tilted her head to see some one standing in front of her. The back faced her. She could only see a black figure by tilting her head, she knew he was a strong man, and master of the group. But what does he want from me?

"Yes Sir..." a guy Announced his presence, she felt another shadow. 'one or... may be two' she thought. "Pick her up.... and take her up... in my Room." the person ' master spoke, while having a good time with his cigarette "Your room...?" other asked "Mr. Atul Joshi.... do as I say !" The master announced "Yes Sir.... Sorry Sir" Atul stammered and walk forward to take her. "uhmm uhmmm" she strangled to come out of his hold "Rahul help !" Atul shouted, the other guy who stood their ran up and picked girl while Atul handled her with his hand "What the hell, girl '. shut up sit tight... Bitch" Rahul shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Love Maha.Embarrassed

Ok i pmed ppl, through my Buddy list,only... And if some one wants the pm ... Make me ur buddy or tell me.. i will do that. (:

Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you like the post...Big smile

Edited by Hello_01 - 04 November 2010 at 2:37am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTsahitya1987kanch84rash.guptaAsh1990armaanridhimma4trendyfriendsme_lovelygulcute_canadalali_laliasmara19DEE2803mkp1995kuhus_eraniki4lifeAyesha_tuhimaJinalee114zesty.meIn3ffable_lOv3karankideewanixashwini16soniaARnKSG4evenIhArIkAritu19-AK-mak3mesmileBhavya8Ar_Asyafanmrs.armanmallikMistiofMistz-tehreem-maggie131984HeAvEnSscorpio95swamii92sanjana25Harry93frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashREDnBLACKsaniashzadiambrynmaanudmg_roks_antara_Afrin_AR-kashSiya6490cuteshilpaMaNaLoVeKaSharoosheeholic_fanunknown.z.e.p.h.y.rCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630-wild-prachi06pinkfeather-Fizzi-dhruvikaluvsKSGfunkybratztopsyturvy23-ARLover-Kamal_23Haniyaapinkssjanu1610arshluver_15baryanjie22debby_11Ishianyxxkweetrockstarpixie_nARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-KaJen-amaZaynAR_LOVER-KSGsmitten-Sani_RaniDr.BasketGuptadivkashfull.PheonixFire.riddhanjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanEthereal-Pathnidha1983ksg._Oishi_-AviatoR-sjainaftermath..

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

IMBooster

JAANU

CONGRATS FOR THE NEW FF

IMBooster

Such an Interesting Start yaa

IMBooster

Never Expected that u will make Armaan as a kidnapper ...

Yei nahi hooo sakhta

IMBooster

IMBooster

hhaaha But really want 2 see what Armaan actually wants from Riddhima  ...

A LOVE TEST TO  THEM ????

IMBooster

n her family .

IMBooster

Will be waiting to read UR REGULAR updates !!

Nahi bulna ohkk ....

IMBooster

Takecare LoVe

IMBooster

Edited by k_anjali12 - 26 August 2010 at 11:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifeJinalee114karankideewanixHello_01Ishiajanu1610debby_11Ethereal-Pathnidha1983divkashfull-AviatoR-

holic_fan

Goldie

holic_fan

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaay i m so happy to seee the ff..... n yes i too imagine Shilpa as riddhima

love ya n waiting :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Congrats Mahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Waiting eagerly for the part!!!!!!
Take care
Love you,
Ashu

Hello_01

anjie22

IF-Rockerz

anjie22

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yay new FF continue soon.....

Hello_01

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
waiting for the 1st update
do update soon
n dont forget to pm me

Hello_01

angelina_2005

Goldie

angelina_2005

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

hey happy to see tht u ve strtd new one !!!!!!!

hey update soon
waitin for the first part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loverofkaranHello_01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top