Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: star_114

i found watching the series more fun than reading the books, coz it takes less time LOL. i've only read the first threee books, coz i cant seem to get the rest of them in the libraries, and i cant be bothered to buy them online.!!

aww lol.. yep! definitely takes less time but i like readin book as well.. me too! dw.. i cant find the rest either.. but apparently we can get them online.. n i THINK they're free.. im not too sure.. but dw i woudnt buy books online either.. i'd rather have a hard copy.. and tbh.. i dnt have money right now 😳 lol
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PCRocks

I just google it like download pretty little liars book pdf version and i found it. also you can watch the first series on www.hulu.com it is very nice website and you can watch mostly all the american shows there with really clear version. the only problem is that you have to wait until next morning as they upload them legally

thank you! will definitely have a look at that website 😊 lol yepp.. id rather wait then have an illegal website do something to my laptop 😳 lol.. i'll try googling that too.. thank you! 
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
star_114 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love reading as well, but if i cant get them in the libraary, i wouldnt spend it on buying them online. plus once you've read them they just pile up coz rarely i'll read them again. lol!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

i love reading as well, but if i cant get them in the libraary, i wouldnt spend it on buying them online. plus once you've read them they just pile up coz rarely i'll read them again. lol!

aww lol i wouldn't buy them online either.. if i buy books.. which btw i wanna 😳 lol i wanna have a collection but i cant afford.. but yepp.. if id ever buy books.. id want hard copies so i can keep them and read them again if i wanna 😊 
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ X-NeeNee-X-

Haha, i do that too, or when authors use real complex metaphors to describe something, i have to read it over and over to actually understand what they're talking about :s Ohh, good luck with that essay ! I should probs do some work on my extended essay.. don't see it happening though 

Haha, well NZ is expensive for people who live here, but because the NZD isn't worth much against the pound/euro/USD its cheap for people from those countries .. i think we only beat pacfic countries/asia and africa :( NZ's tiiny ! Haha, yeah NZ's quite pretty, but when you live here its kinda just 'meh' because we're used to it ! I do too, travellings top of my list atm :)

Yep, summer holidays, 2 month break :D But unfrotunately the weather since Xmas has been crappy.. Except for New years :( Winter for you ?

Edited by x.sunayna.x - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sunayna.x

@ X-NeeNee-X-

Haha, i do that too, or when authors use real complex metaphors to describe something, i have to read it over and over to actually understand what they're talking about :s Ohh, good luck with that essay ! I should probs do some work on my extended essay.. don't see it happening though 

Haha, well NZ is expensive for people who live here, but because the NZD isn't worth much against the pound/euro/USD its cheap for people from those countries .. i think we only beat pacfic countries/asia and africa :( NZ's tiiny ! Haha, yeah NZ's quite pretty, but when you live here its kinda just 'meh' because we're used to it ! I do too, travellings top of my list atm :)

Yep, summer holidays, 2 month break :D But unfrotunately the weather since Xmas has been crappy.. Except for New years :( Winter for you ?

yep! winter! snow! lol.. well it snowed a few weeks ago.. not anymore.. just cold 😔 lucky you though! 2 months! i just had 2 weeks off for xmas.. but started again 2day 😔 couldnt even wake up in the morning lol

yep! i guess thats the problem with everyone though.. wherever you live.. u end up getting bored of it.. coz u live there and ur used to it.. i have the same problem.. londons a bit "meh" to me too right now lol.. yep.. new zealand looks really pretty in picss.. and im sure its even more prettier when u see it for ur self.. unlike london.. 

i guess that true.. its like when we go india.. we find it cheap.. but for the people over there.. its not.. n dw.. uk pretty tiny too lol

thank youu! good luck for urs too! yep u should probably get started.. but u have 2 months.. so u should b okiee.. mines in on thursday.. n i aint started yet but defo 2mrw! 😳 lol we have the same problem!
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wish is would snow here ! It snows in the South Island but never here :( I start on the 31st ! I totally understand the not waking up bit .. story of my life ! Didnt get up till 11 today :) I love the holidays lol

Haha, well i love London apart from the fact that all the houses look the same.. its like my second home :D & London's kinda pretty in a diff way .. its completley opposite to NZ but in a nice way :)

My friends gone to india for the Xmas holidays and she told me she bought her whole summer wardrobe for $10 (NZD) ! I was sooo jealous lol, not as small as NZ with a population of 4 million ! lol

haha thanks :) Okay you should definitely get started ! You defs don't have long.. You'll be sweet though :)  and mines due in November this year.. its an extended essay over 2 years.. But they're really strict about it and it goes towards my final IB grade.. :(
Edited by x.sunayna.x - 13 years ago
star_114 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i just hope they publish the rest of the books in the UK. Edited by star_114 - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sunayna.x

I wish is would snow here ! It snows in the South Island but never here :( I start on the 31st ! I totally understand the not waking up bit .. story of my life ! Didnt get up till 11 today :) I love the holidays lol

Haha, well i love London apart from the fact that all the houses look the same.. its like my second home :D & London's kinda pretty in a diff way .. its completley opposite to NZ but in a nice way :)

My friends gone to india for the Xmas holidays and she told me she bought her whole summer wardrobe for $10 (NZD) ! I was sooo jealous lol, not as small as NZ with a population of 4 million ! lol

haha thanks :) Okay you should definitely get started ! You defs don't have long.. You'll be sweet though :)  and mines due in November this year.. its an extended essay over 2 years.. But they're really strict about it and it goes towards my final IB grade.. :(

oh.. well then all the more luck then! though i have no idea what an IB grade isl. but sounds important lol... yep, dont have long.. but ive got bits and bobs done now so its okie..

aww.. have u guys never had snow? i love the snow! 😳 people find it strange that i doo.. but everything looks sooo pretty when it does! and its soo soft! lol i love it! apart from the fact that it turns into ice and u can slip on that ðŸ˜³ lol.. u still have soo long 😔 i wish i was still on my holidays.. i love them too! had to get up at 6 am today.. but didnt get up till 8.30 ðŸ˜³ missed my first lecture.. it was okay yesterday coz i started late.. but o well.. it happens.. first week back 😳 

umm.. yep.. if u say soo ðŸ˜³ lol i dont see the prettiness lol.. well i do in SOME places i guess.. LOOL yepp.. all the houses look exactly the same! lol the amount of times ive heard that from everyone who comes here! lool

WOW! ðŸ˜² $10 soo cheapp! how many pounds is that? if u happen to know.. but still.. $10 sounds really cheap! and that a whole wardrobe! shes lucky! lol.. okie.. maybe not as small then.. but its still small.. compared to say like russia! ðŸ˜³ lol even india!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

i just hope they publish the rest of the books in the UK.

me too! hopefully they will.. maybe they have ðŸ˜³ any we cant find them in the library lol ðŸ˜³ i'lll try looking again.. have to go to give back some books.. they're overdue now.. gonna have to pay a fee ðŸ˜”