Confusion galore in Jassi's threshold!

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Confusion galore in Jassi's threshold!

Jassi Jaisi Ko Nahin is a show that's never been short of drama! But this one really takes the cake. Even amidst rumours that Rakshanda Khan aka Mallika is going out of the show, the actress herself denies the same -- " I am not quitting the show and I think you need to talk to the channel about this," was her only comment.

But our sources tell us that Rakshanda's death scene has already been canned by the makers of the show.
"Yes, Rakshanda will be out of the show temporarily," says content development, head, Sony, Gursheel Walia, after some moments of silence.
But what has heightened the confusion is the fact that the executive producer of the show seemed clueless about the change in track. She was vehement in her denial of the death of Rakshanda's character.

And this is not all, we have it on authority that Raghav played by Karan Oberoi will also breathe his last soon! "We are still working out that detail, I will be able to tell you by next week," says Gursheel of Karan's fate in the show.

But Karan himself is aware of this albeit through a rumour that he has heard. "I have heard about this, but I don't know for sure. Anyways I am very busy with my performances ( Band of Boys) and even if this is true, acting was always a stop gap thing for me and frankly, now I want to concentrate on singing," says an unperturbed Karan.

Well, whatever be the case, Jassi is all set to create more drama...both on and off the sets!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
So Karan is going back to his singing days .. GOOD FOR HIM AND US 😆 😆 And as far as Raghav is concerned he can just jump off the plane but ONLY after he TELLS his family the SACHCHAI