Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Simiran (Page 2)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Hey manna!!

I completely agree with ya!.........i can see it all happen too. What these directors/producers/writers.....whatever you want to call them need to do is enter 2004.........they are still trapped in 1904 when women had no meaning no importance what-so-ever. My mom loves this show because of simran. She's the first woman you see as a sucessful doctor who puts her hard work and devotion to her career first. This is the message that we need from these shows. This is what encourages women in the real world to pursue their dreams and become "Independent Women".........but these serials like Kusum, Piya ka ghar, etc........all show the woman as idiots. They are shown doing things that degrate the woman. Cheating, lying, scheming, rape.......all these things always fall onto the women and then they easliy forgive and forget. The message the female audiences need to get is that women need to always come up on top. But instead.......the opposite is happening..........to bad so sad!!!Cry

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:20am | IP Logged

I agree totally. Simran is really strong character and they have always shown her giving preference to her professional life and not just getting bogged down by personal tragedies.

I like this serial a lot and specially Manas. I think he is one of the most natural performers in tv today (I guess that is why he does not get too many roles).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index